Another newbie here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

very nice

Postby deviben3 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:47 pm

wow, very nice dog, very well put togerther, he is well balanced, you got yourself a good one! ;)
deviben3

Postby phez718 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:53 pm

Thanks, I like to think so. :))
phez718

?

Postby deviben3 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:54 pm

Hey are you the youngest member here? that's pretty cool, i'm glad there are more girls here too! i saw another post and i think u said u are 15, i'm 20.
deviben3

Postby phez718 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:55 pm

I'm one of the youngest members, yeah. I get picked on a lot. :roll:
phez718

lol

Postby deviben3 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:58 pm

LOL, i bet... nice to meet you, i'm glad i'm not the only young girl here, you know your stuff too, keep it up!
deviben3

Postby phez718 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:01 pm

Nice to meet you, too. The site's very diverse, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. There are many types of people with many beliefs so threads can get heated, but we're pretty much a big family. :thumbsup:
phez718

Postby southern_girl09 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:10 pm

Welcome to the forums! CAnt wait to see pictures.. Sorry I dont know muc habout the bloodlines..I have only heard of a few.. :)
southern_girl09

pics

Postby deviben3 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:25 pm

can't wait to chat in other sections and show some pics of my pits.
deviben3

Postby kendall » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:53 pm

Welcome Devi! :hi

Here's an old thread about Garner's Chinaman. http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1529
Chinaman was a good looking dog but read through that thread before you decide if you really want to own a dog from that line. From what I've read, Chinaman's temperment left a lot to be desired.
kendall
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby JCleve86 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:30 pm

Actually I think this is the only forum I've come across where the majority of members are females (or maybe we just talk more...hmmm). It's almost irritating to go to other sites and get called "Bro" and "Man" all the time...as if anyone who knows something about pit bulls MUST be male. (Not to be man-bashing...that just seems to be the trend on some other sites).

Did I already say welcome? Too lazy to go back and check, so :welcome:
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby JCleve86 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:32 pm

And I'll have to agree with Kendall...Chinaman was a gorgeous dog, obviously game, but was a man-biter. I would never own a dog off of him for that reason. Man biters just can not be tolerated, period.
JCleve86
Forum Junky

chinaman

Postby deviben3 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:08 pm

well yes i agree with chinaman being a beautiful dog and a man biter...i have a bitch that has some chinaman blood about 4 generations back, but she is the baby of the house, shes has never attemped or shown any signs what so ever of agression to any human or animal, and that includes cats...her and my kitten are best friends...I guess it just depends how far back the blood is and how heavy it is, and what chinaman was bred to to get that dog..but i wouldn't have a heavy heavy chinaman dog. I like Jeep!
deviben3

Postby HogDog » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:55 pm

I only know of Chinaman biting one man and he was in poor condition with worms and stuff when he did. Ithere than that i have never heard of any Chinaman dogs being man biters.
HogDog

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:57 pm

HogDog wrote:I only know of Chinaman biting one man and he was in poor condition with worms and stuff when he did. Ithere than that i have never heard of any Chinaman dogs being man biters.

Just have to add my few cents here......i've worked with many dogs at the vets that had worms and thats definatley NOT a legitimate excuse for a pittie to bite. I dunno if that's what you meant....jus had to share. :))
PitBullPride

Postby HogDog » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:17 pm

well i just ment he was in very very poor condition and was very sick and probably felt bad too. He might not have been clear headed but he has never thrown man biters.
HogDog

Previous

Return to Introductions