Hi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi

Postby satanscheerleader » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:38 am

Hi. I am from Canada and share my home with 5 wonderful pit bulls. Hope to soon post some pictures and looking forward to seeing some of your photos!
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby Wednesday » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:49 am

Welcome :welcome: Where are you from in BC? I lived in Vancouver fior about a year, but that was sometime ago. How old are your pups, and what are their names?
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby satanscheerleader » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:58 am

I live in the Greater Vancouver Area . My oldest girl Venus is 12. Marz {female} is 10. Nyx {female} is 11. Tank {male} and his sister Arez are both 6. I also have and 8 year old son and an almost 2 year old daughter and I couldn't ask for better dogs to be around kids. They have the definition of "rock solid temperment'! I can't forget to mention the cat. She makes sure to make herself noticed in this full household![/img]
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby satanscheerleader » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:59 am

faflanda wrote:Welcome :welcome: Where are you from in BC? I lived in Vancouver fior about a year, but that was sometime ago. How old are your pups, and what are their names?

I just noticed you live in Ontario. I moved out here from Kingston, Ontario.
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby Loca » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:03 am

:welcome: fellow Canadian! How's the weather where you are?
Loca
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby satanscheerleader » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:15 am

The weather is VERY wet. Last week it was strangely snowy and cold then everything melted and was VERY wet and rainy which is more the norm for winter here. Brutal flooding but luckily we're on high ground. I was born in Windsor and lived there til I was 13. I moved back there for a year in my 20's also. I have quite a few family member still there. I hope the new Windsor ban hasn't caused you any hardships. It is all so distressing. I love the photos on your post. I am going to try and post one myself. I hope it works!
Image[/img][/url]
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby Loca » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:23 am

What city do you live in? Is it true the winters are milder in BC? The ban is distressful. I'm defiant of the ban. I haven't complied with one part of the bylaw. In fact I walk my Pits down Ouellette to go to Jackson Park and haven't gotten hassled by the cops. Are they still trying to ban them in BC?
Loca
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby violet » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:25 am

:hi welcome..cute pups!
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby satanscheerleader » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:36 am

Loca wrote:What city do you live in? Is it true the winters are milder in BC? The ban is distressful. I'm defiant of the ban. I haven't complied with one part of the bylaw. In fact I walk my Pits down Ouellette to go to Jackson Park and haven't gotten hassled by the cops. Are they still trying to ban them in BC?

I live in Surrey {yuk...not by choice but out of necessity}. Winters are definitely milder here. Except for a few days of snow basically the whole season consists of rain. I don't really like the rain but I'll take it over the cold anyday.
So far the provincial government here is not interested in a ban but the city of Vancouver is still considering and honestly I think they are waiting to see what Ontario does before they decide. There was a big headline in a Vancouver paper the other day titled "Ontario's Menace Smuggled To B.C." because they shipped some pups out here from Windsor so they wouldn't get put down out here. It is all so rediculous. It is a sad and scarey day when ignorance becomes law. Honestly...if they ban them here I think I will consider moving to New Brunswick. At least the government running the show there seems to have some common sense!
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby satanscheerleader » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:39 am

Oops! That was supposed to say "so they wouldn't get put down there" not "so they wouldn't get put down here" I hate type-o's!
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby tjbsandy » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:01 am

:welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby PitBullPride » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:04 am

Welcome!!!!!!!!
PitBullPride

Postby Boo439 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:35 am

Welcome to the board! What a lovely family you have. :)
Boo439

Postby PitXstatic » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:59 am

Wow! What a good lookin' passel of pitties! Welcome.
PitXstatic

Postby voodoopitbull » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:44 am

Wow! You've got a lotta beautiful pitties! Welcome to the forum!!
voodoopitbull

Next

Return to Introductions