We went for our consult/intial exam yesterday. Shay now has 7 lumps. Some are very small, I had a hard time seeing them. The oncologist is not going to remove the lumps. We are going to be doing another needle biospy, bloodwork, chest exams, buffycoat and ultrasound to see if it has progressed further.
The oncologist is on vacation next week, so we are shooting for the 3rd week to do these exams, I really like this doctor is why I will wait for him to come back. He was all over Shay hugging on her and with Shay being so stressed from just from being there, that really calmed her down.