MY INTRO

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

MY INTRO

Postby The Pit Crew » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:11 am

INTRO TO THE PIT CREW..

Ok, I haven't been on for awhile.. my computer went off line from a virus.. I dunno how I got. But its a mean littl bugger... and I'm losing the battle here. Think I'm just gonna take it to a computer store and have them deal with it. So meanwhile.. I'm at the library checking my mail.

My name is Tuan.. aka Jonathan.. aka Jay by sum peepz. I am owned my 2 pitties.. I dunno if they're full breed or mix.. it really doesn't matter to me. They were rescued from dog fighting rings as pups.

My first one is a 2 1/2 year old name boi named Tonka. Big and strong but thinks he's a lap dog. And Yes he will try to sit on your lap!!! We think he thinks he's a chihauhau cause of my g/f's dog. He weighs in at 80 lbs last vet visit. I rescued him from a little kid in my old neighborhood that was tryin to fight him.

My second one is a 9 month old gurl named JoJo. She's a little princess. Walks around all elegant like a gurl should. BUt she's very very jealous of any gurl of any species that gets close to me. I got her from the sheriffs department. They knew me cuase I work on their patrol cars /trucks. And they had a dog fighting raid one day and found her in a pen next to her dead mommy. They gave her to me cuase they didn't have the heart to PTS like all of the others. In my town animal control, ALL pitties, pittie mixes, or even look alikes are PTS.. NO NEW CHANCES FOR THEM.

ANd I wanted to put something on my last dog DeeBo. R.I.P. , He was PTS a few months back at the age of 12 years due to health problems... his hips where killing him so we thought it let him rest. :crybaby: . I was the first person to see him when he came into this world.. other than his mommy. And the last to be with him when he closed his eyes for good.

A little something about myself, I'm 28 years old.. grew up on the land of OZ my whole life.. spent 10 years in CA and am back here where I belong. I guess CA wasn't right for me. I work for my dad at his auto repair shop/ used car lot. I am a certified auto mechanic / trash taker outer/ lawn mower man/ you name it.. anything else that needs to be done at the shop that has to be done since I'm only the second hand man there.. the the boss is too busy to do anything.. and my other employees are paid to only work on cars.. I never understood that one.

My experiences with the bully breeds are a little off tracked until I found this site. ANd you guys/gals ROCK!! I am surrounded by idiots.. myself included. All I've known about the bully breeds growning up was about dog fighting. In fact, my first dog, DeeBo was meant to be put in the ring.. but I didn't have the heart when it came down to it. But I had many many friends that do that kinda thing. Lets just say , they are no longer my friends. Even today I run into alot of peepz that know nothing about this breed except they are good fighting dogs. And i wish I could kick them in the jimmy everytime they ask me if I fight my dogs. In fact.. I did try that once.. I socked sumone for saying that.. and I had ta spend a littl jail time...

Oh .. they call me the PitCrew cuase I take my dogs out to the shop with me sometimes.. but the real reason is becuase I love working on cars.. making them go faster.. but I don't like to drive them myself... I don't even like driving period. I never really tried to figure that one out.

Ok.. a littl long.. I apologize for that. I don't know how to post pix. So if someone wants to post pix for me I would appreciate it. Give me your email address and I'll send you my pix of my bullies. I'm no good with computer stuff.

Thanks.
The Pit Crew

Postby voodoopitbull » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:13 am

Welcome to the forum! :hi

You're the came Pit Crew from PitBullPets, right?
voodoopitbull

Postby The Pit Crew » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:14 am

Nope.. I only post on this site.
The Pit Crew

Postby voodoopitbull » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:16 am

Sorry for the confusion!
voodoopitbull

Postby Boo439 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:53 am

Welcome to the board!! :)
Boo439

Postby Patch O' Pits » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:51 pm

Welcome!

Sorry for the loss of your dog!

Good for you for getting away from people who fight them and standing your ground for the love of the breed!
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Awesome_PIT » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:31 pm

Welcome!!
Awesome_PIT

Postby BullyVW » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:39 pm

Welcome...from one gear geek to another. Oh, and cograts on taking a swing....I've wanted to a few times.
BullyVW
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby mypitmika » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:34 pm

:hi welcome! very sorry to hear about DeeBo.
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby PitBullPride » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:21 pm

Hello!!!!! :))
PitBullPride

Postby moochesmama » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:37 pm

Hi Tuan! Welcome! I really enjoyed hearing your views. Sorry about Deebo...it makes me think of all my old dogs... :crybaby:
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Welcome from south of you!!!!

Postby vonissk » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:42 pm

I loved hearing about your dogs and I so appreciate your standing up for your beliefs--no "friendship" is worth seeing one of your buds torn to pieces. Sorry to hear about your old dog. Once again kudos to you for making that decision because I know it is hard. I had to put my old companion to sleep 2 years ago and it still hurts but I know I did what was right for she was very dignified. Where in the Land of Oz are you located? I lived and went to college not far south of the line in Northern Oklahoma.
vonissk

Postby KiyaAPBT » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:45 pm

:welcome: Yes please post pics! I'm glad you and your dogs got away from dog fighting its nasty! Kudos to you for saving your pitties from the ring too! Good luck here on the forum! :peace:
KiyaAPBT

Postby violet » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:03 pm

Glad you have seen the light :thumbsup: welcome!! :hi
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby The Pit Crew » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:24 am

vonissk- growing up I lived in a town named Liberal, where the yellow brick road is and the land of OZ . Its right there on the border oklahoma. Maybe 10 miles from Turpin. But we moved about an hour away to Garden City after the city of Liberal banned all Pitbull breeds from its city limits. It was move or get rid of DeeBo. And my folks didn't have the heart to separate me and my dog. Cuase we were inseparable. I actually ran away from home for about a day when I heard that they was gonna take DeeBo away. So me and DeeBo spent the night in the old railroad boxcart. BUt we came back the next morning cuase I was kinda hungry.

K gots to go
The Pit Crew

Next

Return to Introductions