New Face From Central Jersey

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Face From Central Jersey

Postby AmStaffBlue » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:02 am

Hello everyone.
This is Brandon from Central Jersey area (Monmouth County) I am 18 y/o
I have had Rotties my whole life, and now I decided to switch it up a bit. My mother had bred and showed American Bull Terriers in the past, before I was born. So I got her interests back into the bully breed. She loves them, I love them. We agreed on getting one to tag team with our 4 y/o Rott. We searched around kennels for a bully, but all are various ages that just wouldnt be right with our Tasha (Rottie) We picked the ones we liked, then brought Tasha to see who she liked...and she liked none of them :roll: There were a couple that we both really liked but couldnt have them go at it and me not be around to break it up. SOOOO we did wat we had to do and got a PUPPY!! :headbang: Like the name says...we got a Blue/White American Staffordshire Terrier, Male. This way Tasha can hopefully look at this helpless pup as a little brother or a son, since she will not have any pups..rather then another dog trying to take over her house, whatever she looks at him as..we just hope she take him under her PAW and shows him the ropes on how to become the GREAT dog that she is. Well he is still at his home in Georgia, within the next 2-3 weeks when hes around 8 weeks old we will be driving down to North Carolina to meet halfway to pick him up. Once I read up and figure out how to get the only pic I have of him so far up, I will post up A.S.A.P
By the way Great site and I hope to learn more about this wonderful breed and meet new pups and people in the area. ~Brandon
AmStaffBlue

Postby Loca » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:07 am

:welcome:
Loca
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby violet » Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:51 am

:hi :welcome:
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBullPride » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:15 am

Hello :))
PitBullPride

Postby ShadowWolf » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:30 am

Whoo! Monmouth! I had friends stationed in Colts Neck on the naval base. A very lovely area. Congratulations on the new puppy and welcome to the forum. Now, we demand....PICTURES. lol
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby tjbsandy » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:32 am

:welcome: :hi
tjbsandy

Postby Patch O' Pits » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:56 am

Hi Brandon I sometimes train my dogs in that area. I'm about 45 minutes from there. Let me know if you need a place to train and I'll send you some links!

Good Luck with your new pup! What kennel is he coming from?
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby AmStaffBlue » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:29 am

Thanks Everyone..I went to Colts Neck High..The pup is coming from CirkleCKennels.
AmStaffBlue

Postby AmStaffBlue » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:31 am

O and the pictures..i have one..its huge..i just have to figure out how to post it up..i have to read a little to find out..will be up soon tho.
AmStaffBlue

Postby Patch O' Pits » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:49 am

AmStaffBlue wrote:Thanks Everyone..I went to Colts Neck High..The pup is coming from CirkleCKennels.

Which one of the 2 puppy males on their website is he? Or isn't he on it?
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby AmStaffBlue » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:54 am

Hes not on there..Here he is!!!

AmStaffBlue

Postby Patch O' Pits » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:01 am

AWE Cute Lil' butterball! :)
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby ShadowWolf » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:03 am

Awww! I'm gonna have to steal him. He's absolutely ADORABLE! :inlove:
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby AmStaffBlue » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:09 am

Butterball... :)) ..yea he is a cutie now..I had a picture of his father and mother I can not find either now, but both have very good builds. I'm hoping he comes out like his father. He is an amazing looking animal. For now I will enjoy his cuteness. I can just picture him now, walking by tasha and her giving him a lick and knockin him right over lol
AmStaffBlue

Postby Boo439 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:18 am

Welcome to the board! Your pup is very cute. :)
Boo439

Next

Return to Introductions