hello, this is my first time here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello, this is my first time here

Postby jr.ahockey » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:28 am

Hi, I have a problem, my city of Windsor Ontario Canada has passed a ban on pit bulls, my problem is does any one know of an insurance company that I can get the needed insurance to satisfy these beurocrats and there rediculous ban, thanks and any help is greatly appreciated as I have had Hailey for about 4yr with no incidents and could never give her up , thank's
jr.ahockey

Postby Patch O' Pits » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:51 am

Hello and welcome I'm not sure about insurance companies in your area.

You may want to check w/ a member called satanscheerleader I think she may be able to help you
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby voodoopitbull » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:57 am

Welcome to the forum :hi
voodoopitbull

Postby Wednesday » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:00 am

Welcome :welcome: I live in Guelph, and I know that we have State Farm here. They do not dicriminate against any breed from what I have heard. Also, one of the members here, Loca, lives in Windsor and she may know more.
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby Boo439 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:17 am

Welcome to the board!
Boo439

thank you

Postby jr.ahockey » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:20 am

faflanda wrote:Welcome :welcome: I live in Guelph, and I know that we have State Farm here. They do not dicriminate against any breed from what I have heard. Also, one of the members here, Loca, lives in Windsor and she may know more.
Hi I am a little hesitant to contact my insurance as I have heard stories that an insurance company cancelled a person's home insurance when they found out they had a pit bull, I do not have state farm so I may give them a try, thanks, do you know how I can contact Loca here in Windsor
jr.ahockey

getting in topuch with satanscheerleader

Postby jr.ahockey » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:22 am

Patch O' Pits wrote:Hello and welcome I'm not sure about insurance companies in your area.

You may want to check w/ a member called satanscheerleader I think she may be able to help you
Hi thank's for any help, do you know how I can contact satanscheerleader, thanks again
jr.ahockey

thank's for the welcome

Postby jr.ahockey » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:23 am

Boo439 wrote:Welcome to the board!
Hi, thank's for the welcome
jr.ahockey

Postby Wednesday » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:35 am

If you go to the messages button at the top of the page, you can PM Loca or Satanscheerleader. I don't know if Satanscheerleader would know as much about this because she is out in BC, but I could be wrong. I am pretty sure it is State Farm. I heard that it is only if the dog has bitten someone that they deny it. Again, since Loca is going through the same thing you are, you should really contact her. :dunno:
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

contacting Loca

Postby jr.ahockey » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:48 am

faflanda wrote:If you go to the messages button at the top of the page, you can PM Loca or Satanscheerleader. I don't know if Satanscheerleader would know as much about this because she is out in BC, but I could be wrong. I am pretty sure it is State Farm. I heard that it is only if the dog has bitten someone that they deny it. Again, since Loca is going through the same thing you are, you should really contact her. :dunno:
Hi, thanks I am new here and not to familiar with these chat or groups, I will try what you sugested, thanks again
jr.ahockey

Postby GreddysAngel » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:09 pm

Welcome....here is a thread you might be interested in... Im in London.
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.p ... =insurance
GreddysAngel
Addicted to PBF

Postby jr.ahockey » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:09 pm

jr.ahockey

Postby PitBullPride » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:37 pm

Welcome!!!
PitBullPride

Postby OklaOutlaw » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:16 am

:welcome:
& Good luck :)
OklaOutlaw