updated pics of new member from fl pup

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

updated pics of new member from fl pup

Postby clostoyo » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:27 pm

Hello its carlos the new member from florida heres pics if my girl shes only 5 weeks old. hope yall enjoy
clostoyo

Postby PitBullPride » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:28 pm

Very cute! Welcome! Im in Tampa bay.... :thumbsup:
PitBullPride

Postby Boo439 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:36 pm

Welcome!! You're not too far away from either of us. :)
Boo439

Postby clostoyo » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:44 pm

thanks i live in kissimmee close to tampa, kow you ever gone to the sunshine state pitbull club in orange city?
clostoyo

Postby clostoyo » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:45 pm

i see theres alot of people from fl
clostoyo

Postby PitBullPride » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:46 pm

clostoyo wrote:thanks i live in kissimmee close to tampa, kow you ever gone to the sunshine state pitbull club in orange city?

No...i'd love to though......
PitBullPride

Postby clostoyo » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:55 pm

ok heres the info call ron davis @ 386-740-7444 theyll give you all the info its usally the 1st sunday of every month, sometimes they change is if theres bigger competitions elsewhere, its in bennett park in orange city, i-4 exit 111b the second stop light turn right on vet mem parkway, its 1365 vat mem parkway, hope you make it youre dogs will have a good time roflmao
clostoyo

Postby oko pol » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:42 pm

HI CARLOS!!!
oko pol

Postby clostoyo » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:22 pm

hello
clostoyo

Postby Boo439 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:28 pm

clostoyo wrote:thanks i live in kissimmee close to tampa, kow you ever gone to the sunshine state pitbull club in orange city?

I went a few months ago and I came back disgusted. I made a thread about it. There were too many BYBers there pawning off their overbred monster pits for $100. I encountered a few human-aggressive pits and people who laughed at my dogs because they weren't "big enough." One guy even tried to sic his dog on Toda. We got in our car and left right away. It was a sad, sad event. Maybe it has gotten better in the last couple of months, but I doubt it. :dunno:
Boo439

Postby clostoyo » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:47 pm

Sorry for the bad expirience no matter what you will allways find people who hate you for having a pit, and there are those who think all pitbulls should be90 lbs or more little do they know that 90lbs up is not pitbull breed standard, maybe someday we can make our own club and ,ake it a good one! :headbang:
clostoyo

Postby oko pol » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:06 pm

not only in your country..in poland some tv chanels,some people says that amstaff or pit bull are killer dogs , danger dogs, and more like that. i think club of the pit bull fans its a good idea ! international club! :headbang: i`m happy because in poland and in america lives people whose loves that dogs!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
oko pol

Postby clostoyo » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:12 pm

im with you all the way , by the way good looking dog! roflmao
clostoyo

Postby Boscoe13 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:20 pm

Cute pup! :welcome: to the forum!
Boscoe13

Postby PitBullPride » Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:15 pm

Boo439 wrote:

I went a few months ago and I came back disgusted. I made a thread about it. There were too many BYBers there pawning off their overbred monster pits for $100. I encountered a few human-aggressive pits and people who laughed at my dogs because they weren't "big enough." One guy even tried to sic his dog on Toda. We got in our car and left right away. It was a sad, sad event. Maybe it has gotten better in the last couple of months, but I doubt it. :dunno:

Oh now that sucks!!!! If someone tried to sic their dog on one of my dogs, i'd get myself into some big trouble....maybe I won't go then....i just have to keep myself outta trouble!!! lol
PitBullPride

Next

Return to Introductions