mmm...wires

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

mmm...wires

Postby damienApbt » Thu May 13, 2004 8:42 am

ugh..figures rods destroys my fan when summer begins. he chewed the plug off and some of the wiring. it was unplugged of course. all my plugged in stuff is out of his reach.

any way..i know its a good thing that hes moving his bowls but he's got mud butt so it probably upset his stomach. its too early to tell if hes being himself cause hes always tired in the mornings. but do you know if copper is a really bad thing for a numbnut dog to have in its belly??

he always passes whatever he eats, thank god, but i was just wondering with this particular metal compound lol

<---ahhh look at my post count...im pathetic!!! i should take a vacation :crybaby:
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby jmann4 » Thu May 13, 2004 9:33 am

I would just watch him and see how he acts as the day goes on. I'd say it depends on how much of the actual wiring he ate. He may have just eaten the plastic coating off and a few little pieces of wire.

He'll probably pass it.

Oh, I'm not sure if copper is toxic.

<------ Take a look at my count. And you think you're pathetic? :roll:
jmann4

Postby concreterose » Thu May 13, 2004 11:01 am

He'll probably just crap it all out.
concreterose
Regulator

Postby damienApbt » Thu May 13, 2004 4:42 pm

concreterose wrote:He'll probably just crap it all out.

i should bring a wet vac with me on my next walk cause the bags just dont cut it. its like im spackling the sidewalk.

hey jmann. at least you've been on the forum longer. if i catch up to you im going to see a therapist.
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby Boo439 » Thu May 13, 2004 5:29 pm

Take a digicam on his walks. It'll be a good memory of the time he ate wires lol
Boo439

Postby whiskeyman » Thu May 13, 2004 5:35 pm

Boo439 wrote:Take a digicam on his walks. It'll be a good memory of the time he ate wires lol

please don't post that on here. I don't want to see it, But if You posted it I would have to have a peek just for the shock value.

later
jeremy
whiskeyman

Postby damienApbt » Thu May 13, 2004 6:03 pm

i forgot he ate my shoes too. so he puked both up. nothing like nastey barf and mud butt to remind me.
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby moto1320 » Thu May 13, 2004 8:03 pm

A ceratin amount of Copper is actually good for (i believe it is) cell generation, it's not like the full amount would be broken down before he passed it. The frayed wires puncturing and/or becoming lodged it the intestine is what I would worry about. Put away your shoes and buy a cork... lol
moto1320
Regulator

Return to Health Issues