my kids

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby trailrider5156 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:46 am

:cool: :thumbsup:
Nice looking kids you have !!! What state are you in?

To post the pics directly on this window, go to post,highlight the url on the picture trail page, come back here to you're message, clk the [IMG] button up top, then paste you're copy behind the [IMG] box, then clk the [IMG] button AGAIN,,,do this for each picture with a line space between each posting..
trailrider5156

Postby oko pol » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:09 am

WELCOME!!! nice dogs!
oko pol

Postby PitBullPride » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:38 pm

Welcome!
PitBullPride

Postby voodoopitbull » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:49 pm

Welcome to the forum! :hi
voodoopitbull

Postby Loca » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:27 pm

:welcome:
Loca
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby BullyVW » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:45 pm

Beautiful dogs...welcome to the forums.
BullyVW
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby tjbsandy » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:54 am

:hi :welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby mypitmika » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:23 am

Welcome! Great looking dogs. Tell us about yourself...and your dogs of course!
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby landon » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:27 pm

Thanx everyone...... i live in ohio. My male i aquired from one of my relatives who was moving into an apartment and couldn't have a dog and she could no longer take care of him. the female i got on my birthday this past year.... as they grow i'll post more pics. thanx again for the comments
landon

Postby my little rhino » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:02 pm

landon,

choke chains are a training device and should not be used as a regular collar. i would suggest that you go buy a buckle collar as they are much safer than choke chains. be sure to remove the choke chain whenever you are not training your puppy because choke chains can easily become tangled on ordinary things you may not foresee and quickly cut off a dogs supply of oxygen.
my little rhino

Postby Tinka44 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:28 pm

Welcome!!

:thumbsup:
Tinka44
Adolescent Bully

Postby landon » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:40 pm

thanx for the comments and concerns...... Rhino i am aware of the dangers of the choke chain. i don't leave them on my dog. the reason she has it on in the picture is because i had just got finished training, but even at that i don't use the choker for training it was mostly just to make her look better. when i train i use nothing but treats and posotive reinforcements......
i have a question for the long time pitbull owners. This is my first time ownig a female pitbull and i was just wondering when is their first heat? she is now 7 months and has had nothing. get back at me whenever possibile. Thanx,
Landon
landon

Postby Boscoe13 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:21 pm

:welcome: Great pics!
Boscoe13

Return to Introductions