Help......

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Help......

Postby Zues » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:22 am

My Pit just had her first litter 4 days ago, and since then she hasn't eaten. She'll drink water, but nothing really solid. I've also been giving her chicken broth at times. Right now I'm feeding her dry Pedigree dog food by itself should I be adding something to it or change it to the canned food, or just change it all together to something else. Any suggestions would be helpful.... Thank You..
Zues

Postby nessa » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:32 am

I suggest you take her to the vet for her post-labor evaluation. Your vet will be able to suggest what course of action you should take after examining her.
nessa
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Boo439 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:29 am

I agree with Nessa. We aren't veterinarians. Your girl needs to see a vet now...
Boo439

Postby Zues » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:56 am

I took her to the vet right after she had the puppies and they said she and the puppies were doing great..
Zues

Postby PitBullPride » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:17 pm

Take her AGAIN and tell them that she hasn't eaten, before you end up with a motherless litter.
PitBullPride

Postby seckindemircan » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:58 pm

hi
very sorry for your dog :sad:
please take her to a vet and explain the problem properly
there can be a serious health problem :sad: :sad:
seckindemircan

Postby Zues » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:34 am

Ok, the vet said that she is doing great, she's just being a good mother. When I would let her out she would do her business outside and go right back to her pup's. Her pup's are her only concern. So now I hold her food bowl right under her while she is with her pup's and she eats just fine. Thanks for the concern everyone.....
Zues

Return to Introductions