a message for all

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

a message for all

Postby jgotti » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:28 pm

i got a message asking for my help here it is

I need this posted for AOL users. In the chat room on AOL (special Intrests chat pets dogs). Several people claim to fight pit bulls. I am the only pit bull lover on this chat room and I need help. They talk about having fun while stapling the dogs wounds together and gametesting the dogs on baby pigs and mutt dogs. I can't take on these people alone, I need help. You can give out my e-mail adress: rebelpryde@aol.com
jgotti

Postby voodoopitbull » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:37 pm

It's a fight you probably (sadly) won't be able to win. :sad:

If they're dumb enough to talk about it in a very public chatroom, they're probably lying to look tough and gangster. :roll:
voodoopitbull

Postby voodoopitbull » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:41 pm

BTW, report it to AOL with their usernames and see if they will do anything about it. Good luck.
voodoopitbull

Postby jgotti » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:17 pm

i didnt see anything i got a pm from a user who was unable to post, i dont have aol i was just helping out someone
jgotti

Postby rebelpryde » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:21 pm

Thanks jgotti. This is the one who asked jgotti to post the info. Some people in the room also called pit bulls "lock jawed baby killers". I am very passionate about the protection of pit bulls and can't stand to see them called nasty names.
rebelpryde

Re: a message for all

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:29 pm

jgotti wrote:i got a message asking for my help here it is

I need this posted for AOL users. In the chat room on AOL (special Intrests chat pets dogs). Several people claim to fight pit bulls. I am the only pit bull lover on this chat room and I need help. They talk about having fun while stapling the dogs wounds together and gametesting the dogs on baby pigs and mutt dogs. I can't take on these people alone, I need help. You can give out my e-mail adress: rebelpryde@aol.com

Since you can't gametest on a babypig or a mutt anyone claiming to do that is either lying or dumber than a sack of rocks. Talking with anyone like that is wasted breath. Hope you can find some way to get their forum shut down. Isn't openly discussing crimminal behavior illegal or against AOL rules or something?
Chris

Return to Introductions