I'm not sure if I belong here...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby monk » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:35 pm

Thanks everybody. I will check around here from time to tome - it looks like you have a great forum. I think you guys are right - GS seems to be a good estimate. We were thrown off by her high hips, but the rott in her could explain it.

I hope I don't wind up reading this forum and getting a pit - two dogs is gonna be more than enough (oops... have conceded defeat already?)
monk

Postby stella » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:37 pm

GSD X for sure! Good luck! :))
stella
Matured Bully

Postby oko pol » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:03 am

very cute ! few days ago in poland , some people wants to sales rott/abpt mix , one tv chanel make for it a big scandal :roll:

:headbang:
oko pol

Postby lucydog » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:32 am

She's darling! How could anyone dump that sweet face?
I vote for GSD mix also. I hope that you get to keep her or that you find her the great home that she deserves.
lucydog
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Gerald W. Wilson II » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:38 am

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Hey and this is not aimed at you but this is a problem that needs to be addressed and that is misidentification, to many dogs that are bad get labeled Pit Bull and who knows what it really is. We as buuly owns are going to have to ban together and educate the general public and also help stamp out abuse of this and other breeds. If we dont we will loose of right to own them, this I believe is Fact.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Gerald W. Wilson II

Postby Ann » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:48 am

:offtopic:

I am so dissappointed I can't see your dog! I our Otis is likely a GSD mix, so I was just curious what you pup looks like.
Ann

Previous

Return to Introductions