hello from ct

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Re: INTRO

Postby Kingsgurl » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:56 pm

Hi Dan! Welcome to the board! Is ****** a Bull Terrier? How cute! Do you have pictures of her? I'd love to see them if you do! If you don't, well, you are seriously lagging and need to get some!!
Just a helpful Internet tip, all CAPS is considered yelling to the slightly odd people who spend a great deal of time online (who MADE that rule anyway???)

MikeInTacoma

Re: INTRO

Postby MikeInTacoma » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:18 am

I don't know who made the ALL CAPITALS is "yelling" rule, but my middle-aged eyes much prefer normal capitalization and lower case for reading.

Hi, Dan...
BPT, C.T. -- I'm guessing that's Bridgeport, Connecticut?
And a few questions -- we'd like to know a little about your background with dogs in general, what attracts you to Pit Bulls, activities you'll be doing with your dog, your goals for your dog... stuff like that. Check out the sample introduction for an idea of what we're looking for. :thumbsup:

Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Re: hello from ct

Postby Ariel Payopay » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:22 am

Welcome to the forum. Can you please tell us more about yourself so we can grant you access to the rest of the forum? A proper intro can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Hey Dan, when you're giving us more info, please just keep replying here, in your original introduction thread. Makes it less confusing for the moderators, and speeds up the approval process. :thumbsup:

I think you're going to have to name your dog Stars, after calling her ***** all this time... lol

patty

Postby patty » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 pm

Welcome Dan, **** is very good looking!!

Thank you for rescuing **** from her life in a cage in the basement. I know she loves all your attention and exercise you have given her. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. How much does she weigh? Are you planning on enrolling in obedience classes? How about weight pull or other sports since you mentioned she has great muscle definition already.

mxracer23
Newborn Bully

Postby mxracer23 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:52 am

Hey Dan,
Welcome to the forum from a fellow nutmeger. Great Lookin little girl there. This board is a huge resource so I am sure that you will find everything that you need here. There are a number of people here from the CT and we can direct you to some rgreat resources for local trainers and others experienced with bully breeds. Start obdience right away, get some bully specific books, and you will fall in love with this amazing breed.
Mark

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:30 pm

From one middle ager to another...welcome

Amie

Postby Amie » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:09 am

There are very, very, very few disadvantages to spays, and a great many advantages, so I think you'll learn that was a blessing you just haven't seen yet!

Welcome!
:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”