New here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New here

Postby couter » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:36 pm

Well hello, I am new on this board, but have been around apbt's for awhile. I had 2 and my red nose henneseey was stolen from my yard while I was in the shower at my parents house leash and all. Right now I am currently living in Orlando Fl and looking for a new playmate for my brindle apbt kiya shes a great dog and loves other dogs and people to death. I am not looking to purchase a apbt, because I'd rather adopt one or find one that needs a home since there are tons in the shelters and there are plent of people who cannot properly take care of them. Im only 19, but have a great knowledge on apbt's since I've done 3 research papers and a bunch of speeches on them for college. I find most people owning apbt's around my age simply want them for the badass personas and not the right reasons. APBT's is my favorite breed of dogs, due to their altheltisim, loyality and willingness to please. THey are great and I've never run into any problems with my dogs, since I start socializing them as soon as I get them. I love making people think differently about apbts its great since they have such a bad rep, yet such a wonderful dog. Well here some pics of my dogs an RIP henneseey I miss you

Heres a short video if anyone wants to watch, thats my moms friend yelling and my mom on the phone they were scared the dog wasn't going to get outta the water lol.
http://www.alldouble.com/apbt/MOV00181.MPG

Little did they know she'd stay in there for 3hrs and she did that daily there on after lol.

couter

Postby oko pol » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:39 pm

very nice dog! cool pics!
oko pol

Postby Boo439 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:58 pm

Welcome to the board!! You're another honda-tech transplant. I could never forget your sn. lol Your dogs are beautiful!! You're going to feel very at home here as compared to h-t where half of the people tell you that you are going to hell for owning a pit bull...
Boo439

Welcome

Postby RQK » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:02 pm

Welcome to the board!! :thumbsup:
RQK

Postby yuk237 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:17 pm

:welcome:
yuk237

Postby moochesmama » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:20 pm

Welcome to the board!

sorry about Hennesey :sad:
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby Boscoe13 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:34 pm

Boscoe13

Postby tjbsandy » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:02 am

tjbsandy

Postby mypitmika » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:49 am

Great video, looks like he was having a ball...great pictures too. Sorry about Hennesey. Welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Pitt-terra » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:40 pm

roflmao Welcome, the pool pic is to cute!
Pitt-terra

Postby blover27 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:55 pm

welcome....the video was great :thumbsup:
blover27

Return to Introductions