Hello for GA home of the dogs

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello for GA home of the dogs

Postby Gerald W. Wilson II » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:29 am

:bully:
Hello folks and I am glad to have found this site. I am a bully lover and a bully owner. I aslo volunteer at a rescue for all breeds that my wife runs and is located on our property, we just love the bully breed and hate BSL. My 3 pits and 1 amstaff are nothing but loveable and on top of that my baby Cali my red nose wonder is a certified Delta Therepy dog and a food hound, but you folks know this already as owners of the best breed on Gods round earth. I will stop and go play now.
See ya
Gerald W. Wilson II

Postby Boo439 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:30 am

Welcome to the board!!! Why not post up some pics while you're waiting for access to the rest of the site?? :))
Boo439

Postby PitBullPride » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:09 am

Welcome!!!!!!
PitBullPride

Postby tjbsandy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:21 am

:welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby pocketpit » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:06 pm

Welcome!
pocketpit

Postby yuk237 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:33 pm

:welcome: Can't wait to see some pictures...
yuk237

Postby Gerald W. Wilson II » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:41 pm

Hey folks I need to get the hang of this. Georgia House Bill 78 is in public hearing as we speak or type, my wife and daughter are there at the Capital to voice their opinions on why they disagree with this bill and will be there tommorrow in room 125 at 1pm to do so again, it aint over till its over. Help us and help yourselves. I did not go because I am a redneck and would tell them how I feel and the wife gets upset when I get upset so i am doing this. Let your voice be heard and I am sorry for my spelling mistakes i aint to smart but I do love my babies.
Gerald W. Wilson II

Postby Pitt-terra » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:44 pm

:hi Welcome!
Pitt-terra

Postby voodoopitbull » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:36 pm

Hey Gerald! Nice to see another GA member.

I certainly would be at the hearing...if I could drive. lol I didn't even know about it until late last night but I emailed Amanda (Pit Prints Rescue in Atlanta) about it. She may be able to make it. We'll see!

:welcome:
voodoopitbull

Postby mypitmika » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:52 pm

:hi Welcome! Pictures are a great idea... hint hint :thumbsup:
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Introductions