Tivoli

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Tivoli

Postby rambler72 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:35 pm

This guy has been in our local shelter for a year... it breaks my heart to see how happy he is and all that he has been through and know that he is still at the shelter. When found he had a muzzle on and a dislocated shoulder, he was burned over 90% of his body. He had been thrown from a truck and left to die.
Because of his past and the hope that he will someday find a home his adoption fee is only $35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbE4iuOCbjs
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Re: Tivoli

Postby Red » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:10 pm

How is it possible that nobody wants him? If only I had room. Good luck to him.
Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby rambler72 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 pm

In this area it does not surprise me, we mostly have cattle type dogs. My boys and I are going to go out there this weekend and bring him some toys and blankies, they want to take him out and play with him for awhile. I pray :pray someone will pick him up. I will take pictures and post them after we go out.
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby Mortis » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:51 pm

thats so sad he is gorgeous. I cant quite tell as im looking on my phone but im guessing due to the burns his fur hasnt grown back.
Mortis
Super Bully

Postby Kirstan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Which shelter and do you want a crosspost?
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby violet » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:21 pm

he is adorable! (and is obviously not missing any meals) he sure seems to be one happy go lucky guy. Do you have any mroe details on him? Age? how is he with other dogs? cats?
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:24 pm

rambler72 wrote:In this area it does not surprise me, we mostly have cattle type dogs. My boys and I are going to go out there this weekend and bring him some toys and blankies, they want to take him out and play with him for awhile. I pray :pray someone will pick him up. I will take pictures and post them after we go out.

thanks for going and giving him some love
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby rambler72 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:37 pm

violet: Apparently he is around 6yrs old and good with both cats and dogs so far. HAHA no not missing meals. lol He is in Prineville OR. He has been there for about a year. This is the worst case of deliberate animal abuse I have heard of in my immediate area. Very very sad.

Kirstan: Yes!! Crosspost!! I would love to see this guy in a forever home with lots of attention and love. Lord knows he deserves it. He is in the humane society of the ochocos, in Prineville OR. It is a no kill shelter but pretty run down.

Mortis: In those videos the hair is starting to grow back I will know a bit more after we go visit. I am hoping he has proper winter clothes since we get cold here. LOL

Thanks you guys, this guy really pulled at my heart.
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby violet » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:49 pm

If you guys haven't already..go look at the rest of the Tivi videos. Especially his one year anniversary video that shows the condition he was found in.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 pm

violet wrote:If you guys haven't already..go look at the rest of the Tivi videos. Especially his one year anniversary video that shows the condition he was found in.

I pray there is a place worse than Dante's Inferno for the monster(s) that did that to Tivi and a place better than Heaven for Tivi.

The fact that someone would think to do that makes me want to curl up in a little ball and die. I do not know how you rescuers keep doing it day after day, year after year. I'm assuming the perpetrators were never found and even if they were the penalties would be minor compared to the pain they caused?

Tivoli I hope you get the very best forever home in the whole wide world. You certainly deserve it.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kirstan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:02 pm

I'll look for foster... the only one I can think of has a cat and she lives in the city - she's a lovely woman, in college, seasoned foster home... we'll see.
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby msvette2u » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Oh, he's great :)
He is at the same shelter I got Conan and Carlie from!
msvette2u

Postby Adrianne » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:15 pm

gah!! :inlove: :inlove:
Adrianne
Regulator

Postby PitFriend » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Seriously adorable little piggy. :inlove: :inlove: I hope he finds all the love and security he deserves.
PitFriend
Addicted to PBF

Postby Victoria » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:59 pm

He is too much! :inlove: I want him.
Victoria
Matured Bully

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs