Current DRAW Dogs

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Current DRAW Dogs

Postby violet » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:13 pm

All in one thread, again. I tried to find my old one but couldn't. So..hopefully I will be forgiven since none of the dogs in that thread are still here anyways. Since this is a bully forum, we will start with the available pit bulls. Need more info, email at drawashington@hotmail.com or you can download an application at http://drawrescue.webs.com/.

Dotty. This is a SWEET dog. She is 5 years old and Very well behaved with her people. Knows her basic commands. Crate trained, housebroken. Needs to be an only dog. No kitties unless you are VERY savvy adding a new dog to your cat household.
ImageImage

Alfred the old man. This guy attended all of our events with us this summer and was a huge hit. He is a gem of a dog. Angellic in the house or the car. He's a super easy keeper. Excellent with cats, managable with other dogs. He does have a bum hip. Was probably hit by a car in his younger years. but he doesn't care. he would rather just lay around anyways.

Sky is a love..Sky is also a talker. Good with cats and good with other dogs (though she will correct gently if pushed) this dog is really a doll. Another older girl, around 8. Overweight but we are working on that. She also possibly needs surgery for a luxated patella. We are waiting to see how she does with the extra weight off. This is a FUN dog. Guaranteed to make you laugh.
ImageImage

Truffles is a super sweet, suepr fun girl. She has plenty of pep for any bully owner and plenty of down time for the rest. She LOVES car rides, is good with kids, cats and most other dogs. Want a super easy dog? this would be your gal.
ImageImage

Storm was one of four UKC pups we got stuck with. He is a SUPER swet dog. Very gentle and loving. BUt has it in him to be a real pit bull. We have been working on bringing that out in him ;) He is gaining confidence daily and has turned into an athletic boy from the pudge he was on arrival. SUper obedient and eager to please. Has definite potential for weight pull or obedience. He is nto a hegu dog either. Will likely top out if kept at a nice athletic weight, well udner 60 pounds.
ImageImage

Kisses is Storms little sister. This girl has had teh worst time recovering from ehr past due to demodex and chronic allergies. She will need a grain free diet and allergy meds at least for now. But ehr zest for life and charming temperament make it well worth it. She is a little girl, under 45 pounds, and gets along with absolutely everyone.

The Flower girls, Daisy, Tulip and Poppy are wonderful young ladies with lots to learn and the willingness to learn it. Daisy, the leader of the pack, is a confident gal who can be a bit reactive with other dogs btu LOVES humans of all ages. Will need to be an only dog or with savvy owners willing to take the time for proper introductions and slow integration.
Poppy is SUPER swet and teh most reserved of the three. She is a complete doll. Could use some confidence building but she is catching on rapidly to how to be a happy dog.
Tulip is a sweet gentle girl who just wants to melt into you and be your best friend.

Molly is a new arival and so far is practically perfect in every way. She is small (around 40 pounds) sweet, gentle, adores everyone. Just a really nice little girl.

Stryker is another new arrival who is a very typical adolescent bully boy. A bit of a dork and a lot of love. Silly and sweet. Just everything you could expect. And handsome too!
Last edited by violet on Sun May 02, 2010 1:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Re: Current DRAW Dogs

Postby r6nikki » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:54 pm

I adore Alfred :inlove:
r6nikki
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ilovetyson » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Ok, send me Trinket and Sky!! :inlove:

Loving them all!! But MAN I Love those two! send em to me! ;)
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Noriko525 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:20 pm

*sigh* Cocoa..I wish.
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby violet » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Noriko525 wrote:*sigh* Cocoa..I wish.

you would adore that dog. Zoe is totally digging her.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:08 am

I have to tell you guys..there is an angel among us here on PBF. Jacks surgery is scheduled for tomorrow..and is paid due to the incredible generosity of ONE donater.

on another note..HoTi has been adopted!
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kirstan » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:21 am

And we thank 'the angel' immensely... IMMENSELY!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby Adrianne » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 am

violet wrote:I have to tell you guys..there is an angel among us here on PBF. Jacks surgery is scheduled for tomorrow..and is paid due to the incredible generosity of ONE donater.

on another note..HoTi has been adopted!

:hug: I love this forum!

Sky reminds me of Shamoo! And ohhh if the BF would let me grrrr I want Trinket, of course my 2 yr old never a pause button male chihuahua may drive the poor old girl batty

good luck!!
Adrianne
Regulator

Postby Kirstan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:50 am

Jack came through round one of surgery in fine style! They removed the patch of skin from his eyeball - it was a BIG patch they took off (like 3/4 of his eyeball is - um - debrided). His other eye is coming out in a month - maybe less if he's healing quickly and is relatively comfortable. This one was the big one even though it seems so much more minor, it was NOT minor.

In any case, thank you so much for helping Jack and sending good healing thoughts for him!

Pics to come when he's awake and not howling. He's VERY sad right now. He doesn't like crates and really doesn't like cones either.

Ugh, can you imagine one eye hurting and gritty and the other blind? Little guy - he'll be great soon.

OT, he was 37 # at 16 weeks. Jeez.
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby violet » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:10 am

Yay for an update. Little guy has been on my mind ALL day!!!
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Angela Adams » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 pm

How is Jack doing? :)

Also, I was curious about how my sweet Charlotte is doing?
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby violet » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:23 am

Need to poke Kirstan for a Jack update. I have only gotten one post op update. Danged woman acting like she is busy or something.

Charlotte is doing very well. She has lost 7 pounds so far. Hoping to get ALL that excess off relatively soon. She is such a sweetheart. Completely housebroken, well behaved in the house. Just a doll.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Angela Adams » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 am

violet wrote:Need to poke Kirstan for a Jack update. I have only gotten one post op update. Danged woman acting like she is busy or something.

Charlotte is doing very well. She has lost 7 pounds so far. Hoping to get ALL that excess off relatively soon. She is such a sweetheart. Completely housebroken, well behaved in the house. Just a doll.

Oh good! I've been thinking about her a lot lately...Her personality really touched my heart and as crazy or silly as it may sound, she made me want to be a better person! :)) I'm so glad she is doing well and losing weight! :inlove:
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby violet » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:53 am

The girl is like a ray of sunshine walking into a room. I have never seen such unadulterated joy in one dog.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby ilovetyson » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

How is lil Trinket doing??
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs