************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Pitt-terra » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:42 pm

:welcome:
Pitt-terra

Postby piggysmom » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:55 pm

Welcome from West Milford NJ!
piggysmom

Postby Tinka44 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:10 pm

Welcome, very cute puppy and the dad is cuter too!! :)
Tinka44
Adolescent Bully

Postby mypitmika » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:51 pm

welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby bullboxer » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:20 pm

thanks again. :)

I know most everyone is for rescue however I got my puppy free. She came from an mistake litter between 2 friends dogs. There were 3 pups, all three were given to immediate friends (prior pittie owners that are responsable). I am paying the vet to fix the female so this wont happen again. The male is going to be fixed at the end of the summer when my buddy has some money. The stud and bitch have no association with me. I recently had to put my black lab to sleep and it was very very hard coming home to an empty home. I am very glad Lexi came when she did. She has helped me through the hard times.

Litttle backround. My father was born on Nov 21 and he passed away on Nov 21 2003. Now the kicker to it all is, Lexi my new puppy was born on nov 21. Crazy huh????
bullboxer

Postby Gerald W. Wilson II » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:17 pm

:bully:
Welcome friend and we are glad they came to you as well. Serve them as they will serve you and your life will be the richer for it. Get educated then educate others, save the bullies and fight BSL.
:peace: :bully: :peace:
Gerald W. Wilson II

Postby kernel scurry » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:05 pm

kernel scurry

Postby southern_girl09 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:51 am

:hi
southern_girl09

Previous

Return to Introductions