18 Days old

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

18 Days old

Postby DoubleDeuce » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:44 am

Hi everyone. this is my first post on here but have been reading the site for quite some time now. havent really ever posted because i didnt have a pit yet. Ive read just about all i can as well as this wonderful forum on pits since 2002. Ive wanted one since then but felt that i either wasnt ready in my life, emotionally, time wise, and financially. I knew that if i got one then, that it would have only been a selfish call on my part just to satisfy my "wants".

Instead, i waited and waited and now i own a house with fenced yard (although the pit will be an inside dog), business of my own that is jumping, and being a business owner really helps out with my time etc.

Anyways, here are pics of my boy Deuce. these were taken just last saturday
2/5/2005 when he isnt even 3 weeks old yet. My favorite is the one where he is facing the camera. he shows that alertness and that sparkle in his eye that ive been looking for in a pup. I cant wait to bring him home in a few weeks

Thank you all for making me a true fan of this breed.

by the way, ive tried posting the pics but they only seem to stay posted for just a little while. try going to my photo link and the last folder.

http://public.fotki.com/luan288/
DoubleDeuce

Postby lucydog » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:02 am

Cute little pup! I am very excited for you!
lucydog
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:41 am

Very cute pup!
PitBullPride

Postby Pitt-terra » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:55 am

:welcome: Theres nothing like a puppy, enjoy it they grow up fast.
Pitt-terra

Postby Boo439 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:43 pm

Welcome to the board!! Congrats on your new addition! Both pups in the pics are very cute!! I love the brother's markings...
Boo439

Postby Patch O' Pits » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:52 pm

AWWWWWE I love baby picts! Too Cute! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming addtion! :welcome:
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Gerald W. Wilson II » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:00 pm

:bully:
Welcome to the wonderful world of bullies, aint nothing likem. I am the local activist I guess so here I go, learn all that you can about your breed, socialize your babies and educate everyone you can about the real pit bull not the one the see on the evening news. Fight BSL and fight for your right to own Americas dog. Hello.
:peace: :bully: :peace:
Gerald W. Wilson II

Postby kernel scurry » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:52 pm

kernel scurry

Postby saturn2 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:28 am

:welcome: Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your home. Deuce is sooooooo precious and a real cutie patootie! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of him.

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby willixl » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:45 am

awwwwww, so cute! There's nothing better than coming home to a face like that. Have fun with the pups! :thumbsup:
willixl

Postby Sandy » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:06 am

Welcome:
Ooooh how I love puppies. Congrats on your new addition... He is lovely. :thumbsup:
Sandy

Postby DoubleDeuce » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:33 am

i tell ya, this has got to be the coolest, friendliest, forum ive ever been on.

such the irony: friendly owners, "monster" dogs. ..... lol Yeah Right

thanks for such the warm welcome
DoubleDeuce

Postby blover27 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:37 am

LN288 wrote:i tell ya, this has got to be the coolest, friendliest, forum ive ever been on.
dont tell that to some people :roll: lol welcome! :thumbsup:
blover27

Postby voodoopitbull » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:59 am

blover27 wrote:
LN288 wrote:i tell ya, this has got to be the coolest, friendliest, forum ive ever been on.
dont tell that to some people :roll: lol welcome! :thumbsup:

roflmao

:welcome:
voodoopitbull

Postby kirra » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:06 pm

Cute pups, welcome to the board.
That's a nice Audi, 1.8t I assume. I actually found this board while on my favorite 1.8t forum club18t.com. I roll a 01 gti 18t w/ a few mods.
kirra

Next

Return to Introductions