Tivoli

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Re: Tivoli

Postby DogNerd » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Thanks for posting the pics, he looks great! I'm glad to see him enjoying his kitty :). I assume the warming disc is in there and the shelter has a microwave? I love those discs, they are awesome and I am glad the hear that the jammies worked for another dog.
DogNerd
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Nickdawg » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 pm

:teardrops: he looks so proud and happy with his new outfits and toys :) :) :)
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Shanda » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Wow, he tugs my heartstrings, not only because of his story but because he so resembles my Ruadh in his expressions and his body language, the videos made me choke. I hope his forever family finds him soon! :crybaby: :inlove:
Shanda
Addicted to PBF

Postby Angela Adams » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 am

Hey Amber! When are you gonna make it out to Tivi with the jammies? I'm dying to know if they fit. :))
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Mortis » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 pm

has he had any offers for a home? i think of him all of the time, i wish i was able to have him.
Mortis
Super Bully

Re: Tivoli Major photo dump

Postby rambler72 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:18 pm

O.k. I have pictures!!! Tiv is doing good, the shelter sent pictures to Fur and Feathers Talent agency in Portland OR, hoping the will be picked up using his "good looks" so that he can get some publicity. These jammies here are from Angela Adams and Bullheaded, the christmas stocking is also from bullheaded. The shelter was very very thankful for them all. One of the gals expressed that she wished all the pit bulls could have them to make them more adoptable.

proud boy with my nieces
showing off his new duds, to one of my boys and nieces
booty bump
Christmas Stocking from Bullheaded
All his stuff!!
Comfy boy, you can see his chewed door in the background that cannot be closed.
His loot from Bullheaded!!
One last again you can see his door in the background. He is a chewer and has anxiety about being locked in so the door cannot be closed
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby Adrianne » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:21 pm

geez I really really wish I could take him :( grrrr what a lucky boy !
Adrianne
Regulator

Postby Ilovethepits » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Bless you all for everything you are doing for Tivoli! He does look a bit happier. I hope they can get him some publicity! That would be awesome.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby ShibbyShalaby » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:51 pm

man I wish we had room, I ask some of my friends that are currently dogless, is he in a no kill place? if he's still there in half a year i'd nab him though...poor thing
ShibbyShalaby
Newborn Bully

Postby rambler72 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:58 pm

yeah, the Prineville shelter is a no kill... he would be safe either way though. They love him there.
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby knitter4years » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:03 pm

rambler72 wrote:This guy has been in our local shelter for a year... it breaks my heart to see how happy he is and all that he has been through and know that he is still at the shelter. When found he had a muzzle on and a dislocated shoulder, he was burned over 90% of his body. He had been thrown from a truck and left to die.
Because of his past and the hope that he will someday find a home his adoption fee is only $35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbE4iuOCbjs

I have a hard time understanding why a dog that adorable hasn't been adopted. He looks like Cesar Millan's beloved Daddy to me, with the glaring exception of Daddy having cropped ears. Tivoli is so incredibly sweet and cute. The right home is out there for him, they just have to find him. He sure deserves it.
knitter4years
Adolescent Bully

Postby ShibbyShalaby » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:10 pm

ignore this i just duno how to delete it
ShibbyShalaby
Newborn Bully

Postby rambler72 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:43 pm

I hope someday he will find his forever home. When we were there, the shelter was pretty busy and we had Tiv out and most of the people would look at him say.. "awww.... poor guy, hope he finds a home" and that was it. No one is willing to take on a hairless wrinkled old fat pit bull. :huh?: lol His personality though is amazing.
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby Angela Adams » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:06 pm

rambler72 wrote:I hope someday he will find his forever home. When we were there, the shelter was pretty busy and we had Tiv out and most of the people would look at him say.. "awww.... poor guy, hope he finds a home" and that was it. No one is willing to take on a hairless wrinkled old fat pit bull. :huh?: lol His personality though is amazing.

awwww. I heart him!!! Someone will adopt him and the person that does adopt him will be the right person and he will not die in a shelter because we're not giving up on him :)

If anyone wants to order jammies like the ones Tivoli has...Elise Bonder made the jammies and her website and ordering info is here... http://www.freewebs.com/dogjammies/

She makes ortho jammies, 4-paw jammies, 2-paw jammies and parkas! :thumbsup:
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby rambler72 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Thanks Angela, I am going to send this off to the shelter along with a disc of the pictures I sent. They are making a calander (I believe) of Tivi. I will have to confirm that. If so I am going to ask if I can buy one too. If anyone else is interested in a Tivi calander let me know and I will tell them.
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs