Ace's Neuter

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Ace's Neuter

Postby shella677 » Wed May 19, 2004 5:45 pm

If you read my other post you know my 7 month old only had one testicle and was getting neutered soo. He has his surgery today and his other testicle was in his abdomen (sp). and he was doing fine, i can pick him up tomoroow after 10. YAY bad news $277.00 eeeckkkkk :po:
shella677

Postby phez718 » Wed May 19, 2004 6:45 pm

Ok, heres a tip for high vet bills. Just imagine the price was $200.00 higher, get mad about that, then look at your real bill and fell releived...hehe Glad its all over with though :thumbsup:
phez718

Postby kendall » Wed May 19, 2004 8:49 pm

Just imagine the price was $200.00 higher, get mad about that, then look at your real bill and fell releived...

That's exactly what I did with Levi's surgery. I told myself on the drive to pick him up "It's gonna be $700" that's what I prepared for. Got there, and it was $518. I was so relieved.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, meet somewhere in the middle. :thumbsup:
kendall
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby shella677 » Thu May 20, 2004 10:06 am

Ok, just went and picked Ace up and he looks butchered. I took some pics and will post them later, I want to see what everyone else thinks about it. I'm probably just being a paranoid and overly protected mother, but hey who isnt right?? And about the price thing, vets are so unpredictable with prices, which I can see why they are. so I always add 100 or so to thier estimated price, just so it's not a total shock to me. quoted me at $277, actually was $307, not to big of a difference.
shella677

Postby barbponys » Thu May 20, 2004 10:51 pm

I go to the vet so rarely now........the last time I took the pug in to have his allergies tested again I padded the total I expected.............I got a shock. Prices have gone UP! Still, I can't really complain cuz it's better to have it done and know than to be shooting blind. God help me if I ever have to have surgery done on one of them!! I might just keel over lol

Pat
barbponys
Health Guru

Return to Health Issues