Greetings from Texas!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings from Texas!

Postby Lil Bella's Mommy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:11 am

OK. I posted this earlier but it didn't go where I wanted it to so sorry if you are reading this twice!

Hello everyone! I want to let everyone know that I've really enjoyed this forum and that it has been excellent help in my research for information on the Pit Bull. I just recently got me a new baby - she's a blue Pit Bull named Bella and she just turned 11 weeks old today. Right now she is at the vet's to have her ears done and I am of course, all anxious, worried and missing her. I am a dog fanatic and have always wanted this particular breed but because I have had a house full of other dogs, I've had to wait on getting one. Let me tell you.....she's been well worth the wait! Bella shares her new home in Texas with my 14 year old J.R.T and 5 year old cat that just do not have the energy to keep up with her! For that, she has a 4 year old Pit cousin that she runs around with although his size sometimes scares her!

I'm new to forums.....not just this one but any of them, so please excuse me if screw up on postings, etc. I won't even dare try to post a pic yet!

Shelli
Lil Bella's Mommy

Postby Boo439 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:13 am

There ya go!! Welcome to the board. :))
Boo439

Postby nessa » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:15 am

Howdy and welcome :D
nessa
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby oko pol » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:29 pm

WelCOmE from PolanD !!!
oko pol

Postby yuk237 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:33 pm

:welcome: Cute Puppy!!
yuk237

Postby Pitt-terra » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:46 pm

:welcome: Would love to see pics when u are ready to post them.
Pitt-terra

Postby Cloudlet » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:19 pm

Hello and welcome! Me too have always loved these dogs. I fell in love with one staffordshirebullterrier when I was about 9 years old and since then I have been interested about bull breeds! And finally I got one for my own when my last dog (finnish lapland dog) "went to sleep" last septemper.. I have had my girl now for 1,5 months and I´m in love! :inlove:
Cloudlet
Newborn Bully

Postby Lil Bella's Mommy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:27 pm

Yes, I had an 11 yr old Rat Terrier that passed away in November. I can only have 2 dogs at a time or else my husband will get upset. lol. He's not quite the dog person that I am. :roll: At least he's in love with the new baby! I got my other dogs long before I met him, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with him not being as close with them as he is with this one. Crazy man!

I will take some more pics of her tomorrow when she comes back from the vet and try and post some before and after pics even though she'll still have them bandaged. I don't know if I'll have access to the gallery though....sounds like it's a little slow to get posting rights to the other areas but when I do, you'll see them. What's the best to use? Dogstar or Photobucket?
Lil Bella's Mommy

Hey

Postby BusterBoy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:37 pm

That's a purtty Texas Blue Baby... Anywhere near Longview ? I was there last summer. I used to live in Dennison Texas but now I'm back home in N.C.
BusterBoy

Postby Lil Bella's Mommy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:43 pm

I am about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from Longview. I'm about an hour east of Houston - little town of Beaumont.
Lil Bella's Mommy

Postby JennKBM » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:07 pm

NOT TOO FAR FROM ME THEN!!!! :welcome:
JennKBM
Newborn Bully

Postby Lil Bella's Mommy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:08 pm

Where are you JennKBM?
Lil Bella's Mommy

Postby Noriko525 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:08 pm

You should make her a dogster page for fun!!

Photobucket is great, I would suggest using it to host ur pics :)

WELCOME!!
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Lil Bella's Mommy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:12 pm

Will do! Thanks.

I love the color or your Sativa. So pretty!
Lil Bella's Mommy

Postby tjbsandy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:43 pm

:welcome:
tjbsandy

Next

Return to Introductions