Introduction..

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby LadyRampage » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:03 pm

I was on PBW but really didn't post much there..lol..but if I remember correctly it was a pretty active group..

I try to always post under the same handle so there is never any doubt who I am..lol
LadyRampage

Postby Big_Ant » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:06 pm

I remember you from a place where unless your dog has hunted or is planned to be used for hunting, then you are looked down upon.

And if you don't know your bloodline, oh LORD don't even show your face!!! ROFLMAO

JMO!!!

- Anthony
Big_Ant

Postby LadyRampage » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:12 pm

Welll... dang can you narrow it down any? That's like 50% of all the forum out there..lol

I'm on alot of board.. and the moderator of several, including the Colby/Heinzl board on network54..lol

Now I don't expect everyone to know bloodlines but I would hope that the majority realize that American is not a blood, and neither is Rednose...lmao
LadyRampage

Postby Chris » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:42 pm

First off, welcome :welcome: I LOVE the dog in your avatar, also, I'm from Oklahoma although I'm up here in yankeeland right now. Welcome to the forum. Good to see other Okies here.
Chris

Previous

Return to Introductions