Attention New Jersey I need help...

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Attention New Jersey I need help...

Postby Kambria619 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:43 pm

So I am trying to rescue this pit mix from a bad situation and I am almost ready just to bring him to my house and then figure things out. But ideally if I found a home for him first or even a foster it would be great..This might be the wrong section to post this but I am in need a help and so is he.

Kambria619
Newborn Bully

Re: Attention New Jersey I need help...

Postby MikeInTacoma » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Details might be good (like, what part of the country; how old; neutered or not; etc.). (And, thanks for trying to help the dog.)
MikeInTacoma
Regulator

Postby Kambria619 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:08 pm

sorry about the lack of details..i actually wrote details but my computer is being weird and the rest of the post didnt come out...So anyway he is 3 years old..he is still intact..i am going to pay to have him done out of my pocket. He lives in a house with 4 cats and another dog...a smaller dog i believe..he also lives with a child so I am assuming he would be good with kids...
Kambria619
Newborn Bully

Postby IloveBlu » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Where in NJ is he located nd what kind of situation is he in? I'm not able to take in another dog but may be able to help in another way if more details can be disclosed. Feel free to PM if you would rather.
IloveBlu
Matured Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs