Romeo the pit mix (located in Woodbridge, VA)

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Romeo the pit mix (located in Woodbridge, VA)

Postby Sweet72947 » Tue May 18, 2010 12:42 pm

My mom's friend gave her dog back to resccue, and since I've met him and can vouch for the wonderfully sweet boy he is, I thought I'd post him here to get a little more exposure. Romeo is probably almost three years old, neutered, up to date on shots, great with kids (my mom's friend has a 3 year old), and he lived with a toy poodle with no problems, and he's also fine with cats. Romeo and the poodle were crated separately during the day while my mom's friend was at work. She used to take him to a dog park (arg) but stopped when his method of play turned to grabbing other dogs by the neck and throwing them on the ground. My mom's friend's reason for giving Romeo back to the rescue is because Romeo is a very active boy and needs way more exercise and mental stimulation than she can give him. Romeo is very smart, and has been known to escape his crate at times, and get into things. Once he chewed up some Christmas decorations. He is well-behaved while people are home, although once he did thieve some pumpkin cake from the counter (the only thing he's ever counter-surfed for). Romeo LOVES pumpkin cake! lol

Here's his posting on Craigslist from the rescue he's with: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ ... 08355.html

Pics! This is me with Romeo. He's very cuddly.

Sweet72947
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Re: Romeo the pit mix (located in Woodbridge, VA)

Postby trexgorawrrrrr » Tue May 18, 2010 12:46 pm

what a sweet little guy, i love the white faces with polkadot ears! :inlove: i hope he finds his furever family soon :pray
trexgorawrrrrr
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby merriterrier » Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Adorable! Sending good adoption vibes for Romeo. :pray
merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby Libby » Tue May 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Maybe it is totally just me, but he really, really reminds me of Chewbecca's Ella, in white! lol

He's adorable, I hope he finds a good forever home.
Libby
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs