Mischief 2 year old Pit/Lab/? ::Available::

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Re: Mischief 16 month old Pit/Lab/? ::Available::

Postby BigBadPibbul » Wed May 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Thanks!
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby merriterrier » Sun May 23, 2010 8:53 am

Any luck with mr Mischief? did you take him to Petsmart yesterday? I was hoping to see you there, but we had a distemper outbreak at the shelter. :sad:
merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby BigBadPibbul » Mon May 24, 2010 1:07 am

I did take him, there was word that your dogs are too expensive so you aren't coming anymore lol gotta love marilynn.
I've had a couple solid nibbles on him but no good bites.
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby merriterrier » Mon May 24, 2010 9:29 am

BigBadPibbul wrote:I did take him, there was word that your dogs are too expensive so you aren't coming anymore lol gotta love marilynn.

roflmao Marilynn... Actually I haven't been there b/c first the end of school was just too overwhelming, and I couldn't find the time, and now the distemper has us on quarantine. Give me a couple weeks, and we'll be back to harass Marilynn. lol

Do they (VIVA) still have Gina (I think that is/was her name). Small fawn Pit Bull? One of my previous adopters lost their dog to cancer and is looking for a smaller basically well behaved Pit Bull. I thought of Gina (or whatever her name is, I know they've had her for a while). If so let me know, and we'll see what we can do.

Damn, I can't believe Mischief hasn't found a home yet. He is a really nice boy. Sending good vibes his way. :thumbsup:
merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby BigBadPibbul » Mon May 24, 2010 11:33 am

Gina is still out at Kamp 4 Paws, I took her to petsmart two weeks ago but bullies don't go very fast at all.
If your friend needs a more mellow relaxed bully I'd strongly suggest Chico. Chico's most likely a Pit-Pei, he's a handsome dude with a massive wrinkly head and such a sweet disposition.
I don't think you've met Buddy either, he's another from 4 paws, he's a fat man but very loving and pretty calm for a bully though god knows he'd become hell on wheels if he lost weight.
All together out at 4 paws there's 4 or 5 viva dogs, Gina, Buddy, Missy, have all come to petsmart with me, I've yet to take the others up there but will as fuel permits.

Poor little Gina is getting kinda tubby too, it's been a couple months since i went out to get a dog to show and I almost didn't think it was her lol
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby merriterrier » Mon May 24, 2010 12:34 pm

I met Chico. He is bigger than what they are looking for, but they are reasonable people and willing to look at a dog who might be a good match. How is he with small dogs? They have a min pin. They are totally responsible and would not leave the dogs alone together. They also have young children who are very dog savvy and well behaved. I don't think they want like a super crazy dog, but they did adopt Belle (one of the craziest fosters I've ever had), and did a ton of training and socialization with her. They need a dog that can go everywhere and meet everyone, but they can handle OB training and minor issues like chewing or jumping or marking.

Are VIVA dogs on the internet?
merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby BigBadPibbul » Mon May 24, 2010 4:00 pm

I've done my best to keep Gina away from smaller dogs when we're up at petsmart, she's grumbled at bigger dogs a few times and I don't need Marilynn freaking out on me because of a canine verbal argument. She's been kenneled a lot so I'm sure some proper socialization would be in order when she is adopted, I don't know but i doubt she's cat safe. I would imagine with a proper intro and proper supervision she could do alright with another dog.
As far as I know, don't quote me here, but if i remember correctly Chico is good with everything including cats.

Most of th VIVA dogs can be found on adoptapet.com
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby BigBadPibbul » Mon May 24, 2010 4:02 pm

I'd pay em to adopt mischief lol
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby merriterrier » Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm going to try and have them meet me at Petsmart the next time I go (in 2 wks) and have them meet Harley and Red, I'll also link them to VIVA and mention Mischief (link them to here, or steal your pics lol). I think he would be a fun dog for them. They like to take the dog to the kids games and out for dinner that sort of thing. They live in Littleton so Pueblo would be like a half way point. I don't really care what dog they get, I just want to help them find the right one. :)
merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby BigBadPibbul » Tue May 25, 2010 12:48 am

Honestly as long as it's a fantastic home I will let Mischief go for nothing. I just want him someplace where he will never be abused or screamed at for being a dog again. I'll even throw in a plastic doghouse and a newer leash and collar set.
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby BigBadPibbul » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:52 am

Mischief is still looking for his forever home :sad: He's coming along nicely with some basic manners and is slowly learning to walk nicely on the lead. He's a short bus kinda guy, he needs loads of patience when being taught something new.
He's finally gaining weight back and looking fantastic after getting scary skinny from a bout of Clostridium.(sp)
Mischief really needs an active hooman, somebody who likes to go jogging would be ideal as he's got so much energy to burn. If anybody knows of someone in Colorado, or even elsewhere, who is looking for a big dumb loveable running buddy feel free to send em my way!

Chico, the Pit Bull VIVA had in foster got adopted!! He's living with a very nice man in Colorado Springs, and from what I hear he is being spoiled dirty rotten.
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Re: Mischief 2 year old Pit/Lab/? ::Available::

Postby BigBadPibbul » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 am

Well Mischief got adopted... and returned five days later. Apparently he was just fine and behaved himself quite well, but the resident 8 year old Labrador just couldn't be nice at all.
They tried to call for a return two and a half hours after they took him and we explained that there was just no way they could acclimate to each other in such a short period of time and that they needed to give him a few days to adjust.
Day five rolled around without a peep and I figured Mischief was home free, then I got a call, they actually threatened to take him to the dog pound!!!
Now mind you I love mischief, he's a really good boy, kinda dumb but one sweet dog. I do not want to keep him forever. Of course I gave them my address and told them they could bring him when they could.
So now the bullet headed dingus is back and looking yet again for his forever home. I'll try to get some new pictures of him up next time I gain access to a computer, no promises on time there though. Honestly he looks about the same but more filled out in the good places.

If you know anybody in or near Colorado who might be interested in a big silly black lab mix, he's a pretty generic looking black dog, PLEASE PLEASE get into contact with me! To the right home, really the perfect home where the people will really commit to Mischief, I will waive 100% of his adoption fee!
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby BigBadPibbul » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:43 am

Mischief is *STILL* available. Little stinker's growing on me and I'm going to be sad when he finally finds a home but he really needs a family of his own. Again anyone who even knows someone who might be interested can feel free to send them my way. Just PM me if you know someone who might like him and I'll give you my phone number so we can arrange a meet :)
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby BigBadPibbul » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:13 pm

MIschief is out on a test drive!!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed!
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby Ilovethepits » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:45 pm

BigBadPibbul wrote:MIschief is out on a test drive!!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed!

Oh Boy! Fingers, toes and paws crossed for Mischief.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs