Pickles - available in Sacramento

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Pickles - available in Sacramento

Postby chako » Sun May 30, 2010 11:50 am

Pickles is an athletic gal that came to us from the Folsom shelter (I got cornered by the Folsom animal control officer at an adoption event last weekend, darnit! She just *had* to introduce me to this little girl that has been living in a 3 x 6 cage for the past six months. So, since I just found Daisy a home, and her trial period is over with -- that means we had a spot available.

So meet Pickles --- a 2-3 year old brindle gal with floppy ears, long legs, and a passion for running. She would make an awesome sporting dog/jogging partner, etc.

chako
Bully Ambassador

Re: Pickles - available in Sacramento

Postby dawnapbt » Sun May 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Okay, since I took Pickles in, I keep inadvertently calling her "Gypsy." At first, I had no idea where that kept coming from, then I figured -- duh! Must be because of our resident brindle gal - Gypsy - on the forum. Of course, the real Gypsy is way more of a looker than this poor little swaybacked rescue, but I see a vague resemblance. Must be brindle color, floppy ears and silly grin LOL
dawnapbt
Addicted to PBF

Postby patty » Sun May 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Good Luck Pickles!!!!

Sending adoption vibes for her. My man Huggybear thinks she is mighty cute :inlove:
patty
Forum Junky

Postby Libby » Sun May 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Pickles/Gypsy is adorable! She has a very sweet smile and kind eyes.

My Gypsy would be honored to share her name, if you choose to rename Pickles! lol
Libby
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs