Ethical Bully Breed Rescue

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Ethical Bully Breed Rescue

Postby TrainTrax » Wed May 05, 2010 10:43 am

All of these wonderful dogs are currently being cared for by loving EBBRR rescue volunteers. Our rescues are always kept in foster homes, not kennels. This makes them used to a home/family environment, which makes the adjustment from foster to adoptive home much easier on everyone. All dogs are spayed, up to date on vaccines, crate trained, house broken and have started basic obedience.

We currently have four dogs who DESPERATELY need furever homes or foster homes! If interested in one of the dogs or would like information on how to foster for Ethical Bully Breed Rescue, please PM me!

Noel: One year old, American Pit Bull Terrier. Possible mix.

This is easily one of my favorite dogs! She's a lover! This girl will spend hours lounging in your lap but don't be fooled, she's got plenty of spunk. Noel was rescued from the same breeder/hoarder as Trinity and Peanut. Noel is a purebred pit bull terrier (supposedly), but was born with a deformed upper & lower jaw, causing an overbite and a slight crossbite. This does not seem to affect her in any way, she can eat, smell, breathe, etc...normally. The only restriction she has is in collar option. Noel must wear a harness because any pressure on her throat causes her to cough. She's a very happy, playful girl with a sweet soul. She has beautiful blue/grey eyes and some cute fawn patches too! Noel is crate trained and has started working on basic obedience manners. She will need an active home that is familiar with the pit bull breed.

Trinity: One year old, American Pit Bull Terrier. Pure bred.

Trinity is a beautiful little girl who is about a year old as of 5/4/2010. She was rescued along with her sister Ebony from a breeder/hoarder. She's extremely sweet, but is a bit more reserved than her sister. She's a total sweetie pie, and loves to cuddle and give kisses. She's good in the kennel and housebroken! Trinity is VERY tolerant of other dogs, but does play rough with cats. We would suggest a foster/adoptive home without cats unless the home was VERY bully breed savvy, then we would consider it.

Since we've gotten this question a bit about her coat...Trinity is considered a black tricolor, this is a coat variation of the American Pit Bull Terrier. Since her breeder gave her up to the rescue, the litter was never registered, but she IS a purebred APBT. She will probably top out around 50 lbs as an adult. We all think she is just stunning, and can't believe she's been waiting for an adoptive home since mid-Nov! So, if you've been looking for a beautiful, breed standard, female American Pit Bull Terrier with one of the most gorgeous coat colorations, we've got her! Why buy from a breeder when you can save a life and still get a dog from a 'breeder'?

Lexie: One year old, American Pit Bull Terrier

Lexie was rescued from the kill list at a shelter in Orlando. She's a wonderful, sweet, happy beautiful white girl. She's smart, good with everyone she meets. She would do best in a home without cats, but good with kids and other dogs. Lexie is an energetic girl, so an active home would suit her best! She's ready to be your new best friend. Won't you give her a chance at the life she's missed out on so far?

Side note: Although Lexie is mostly white, she is NOT deaf.

Peanut: Four year old, Am. Bully

Peanut is an amazing soul. She was rescued from a hoarder/back yard breeder, after lord only knows how many litters she's pumped out. Her ears have been completely cut off in one of the worst battle crops I have ever seen. Peanut is fantastic with dogs, cats and people of all ages. She's an amazing girl and deserves only the absolute best home. Peanut is a blue brindle and weighs approximately 80 lbs.

If interested in fostering or adopting one of these deserving babies, please PM me and we can go from there!
TrainTrax
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Ethical Bully Breed Rescue

Postby loye » Wed May 05, 2010 7:55 pm

They are all so precious! I looovvve Peanut! I would love to help! But am in MI :(
loye
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby WGPKlaus » Sat May 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Is Peanut good with other dogs? specifically males who aren't necessarily dominant.

We're semi looking for a sister to hang with this meathead.
WGPKlaus
Super Bully

Postby TrainTrax » Sat May 08, 2010 6:24 pm

PM sent :thumbsup:
TrainTrax
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby WGPKlaus » Sat May 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Replied, and thanks for taking the time to contact me.
WGPKlaus
Super Bully

Postby TrainTrax » Sat May 08, 2010 8:26 pm

WGPKlaus wrote:Replied, and thanks for taking the time to contact me.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and showing in Ms. Peanut!
TrainTrax
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby INOCNTKITN187 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 pm

I :inlove: Trinity. Maybe if I sell enough goats (sounds strange, but it directly affects my workload), she can be mine. What's the adoption fee in general?
INOCNTKITN187
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Melody » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:22 pm

PM Sent.
Melody
Forum Junky

Postby Adrianne » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Trinity is wonderful!!
Adrianne
Regulator