SUCCESS STORY! Stray Mangy Pit Finds Rescue

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

SUCCESS STORY! Stray Mangy Pit Finds Rescue

Postby tambius » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:45 pm

If you don't know his story just look at these pics and video. This guy was in terrible shape. He is NOT nuetered, is heatworm positive, has severe demodectic mange, and hookworms. He is almost completely hairless due to the mange. Still he has a happy disposition despite his bad luck. Luckily I found a rescue group that would take him. We droped him off last night and he is doing great in his new surroundings.

He is fitting right in. I recieved his first update. The rescue group says , "He is very well behaved, and seems to be potty trained. He is good with kitties, and gets along great with the other dogs. "

After his health problems clear up, he will be a great candidate for adoption. It will take about 6 months for him to be clear of all his health issues. I have provided the rescue groups information if anyone is interested in adopting this guy or donating to his care. He has a great story and deserves a great home!

Information:

North Texas Bully Rescue

Most of the information is listed there for anyone interested in adopting or donating to this amazing rescue group.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldP-hTr5JL8

Pics:
tambius
Matured Bully

Re: SUCCESS STORY! Stray Mangy Pit Finds Rescue

Postby April » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:54 pm

I hate it how all the horrible things always happen to such good dogs, what anyone that owns a dog would do to
have a well balance one. Hope he finds a good home he deserves it :pray
April
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: SUCCESS STORY! Stray Mangy Pit Finds Rescue

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:07 pm

aww, he's going to be a pretty boy. From that particolored eye, I'm betting he's got some catahoula in there and ends up being blue merle with white
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs