still havent been granted permission to the other parts of .

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

still havent been granted permission to the other parts of .

Postby diesel » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:53 pm

i hve waited for a couple days and i still have not been granted permission to go to the other parts of the forum :sad: i was wondering if i was doing anything wrong because ive given my name and my dogs name and i still cant do anything except post here any sugestions?
diesel

Postby AllAmericanPUP » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:58 pm

try messaging one of the admins/regulators..
AllAmericanPUP

Postby Boo439 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:35 am

The Regulators can't grant you access. Try PM'ing "Kazuo" or "Ariel Payopay"
Boo439

Postby Lil Bella's Mommy » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:19 am

I'm having the same problem, so don't feel too bad. Seems to be something that happens often from what I've read.
Lil Bella's Mommy

Postby phez718 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:05 pm

There are two people running this site, Ariel and Kazuo. They are the only two people who can grant access. They have full-time jobs, as well. The Introduction section was put up to help eliminate trolls and to get to know our new members a little better.

Please be patient as Ariel and Kazuo are only human and have worked their butts off for this site to try to keep it running as smoothly as possible. :thumbsup:
phez718

Postby Ariel Payopay » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:13 pm

Access granted.. :thumbsup:
Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby Fiveofeen » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:35 am

I am finding it hard to figure this place out too. I frequent many forums, (www.yotatech.com / www.corral.net ) and never have issues. I keep having to sign in at least 3x before it goes through. Sorry for the complaining. You guys are doing a killer job here and i'll be here even if i have to log in 50x to get it to work. Are you guys using Vbulliten for the forums, it seems to be the standard these days.
Fiveofeen

Return to Introductions