Found two puppies.

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Found two puppies.

Postby N2K » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:39 am

Dont know what to do. I went outside an hour ago to let the cat out and look what came right to me! Two young bullies, thirsty and hungry. Seems like they were wondering the streets all night. I prefer not to take them to the shelter, but I have no room for them. I moved the large dog bed to the bathroom for the night. If anyone know anybody in Las Vegas please let me know.

I fed them and gave them water.

For now they are Mini-Roxy & Mini-Kane lol
N2K
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Re: Found two puppies.

Postby julie64 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 am

They both look good and healthy to me. I would check with animal control, police, and craigs list to see if someone is missing them. Also check to see if they are micro chipped. Good luck and thanks for taking them in.
julie64
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:34 pm

julie64 wrote:They both look good and healthy to me. I would check with animal control, police, and craigs list to see if someone is missing them. Also check to see if they are micro chipped. Good luck and thanks for taking them in.

I 2nd. I hope they are just well-cared for escapees and you find their owners.
Otherwise you might get a Regulator to add Las Vegas to your thread title. I know there are a couple members here that live in Vegas.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Adrianne » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Let me know if you need any assistance with them. I would post on CL that you found two dogs. Do not list breeds, sexes, nor age. If you have trouble housing them I can meet you this afternoon or in the evening wed, thurs, or morning friday to eval temps and may be able to find them temporary housing.
Adrianne
Regulator

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs