Parker- the pup that PBF built

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Parker- the pup that PBF built

Postby Kingsgurl » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Meet Parker! The cutest and funniest thing on 4 legs. And not just any 4 legs either... 4 legs minus one femoral head. Expected to make a full recovery, Parker was found injured and abandoned at a local dog park. Likely the result of dog versus car, someone dropped this guy in the unlikely chance that he would be cared for. Just steps from the County shelter, a puppy superstar grabbed him up and delivered him to a rescuer, a vet team and a lot of caring people that chipped in to cover the cost of the surgery. Even when he had a broken leg and without the benefit of medicine, the first impression he gave was to exude puppy love and kisses.;. happy to see anyone, wagging his tail despite the obvious pain. Once surgically corrected he has been on the fast track to mending completely, always playing with the adult female dogs in the foster home, following the human boy around like a... lost puppy.

About 18 weeks old, Parker is neutered, fully vaccinated and micro-chipped. His long-term prognosis is that an active pup at a stable weight should keep him happy and healthy for years to come. Like other members of his breed, pit bulls are not for everyone, and potential adopters should be familiar with the breed or at least willing to learn. As a youngster, a home able to provide structure and stability will help polish this pup to the perfect canine companion. 97% housebroken, already knows sit, down, leave it and here. A well-rounded social pup that loves to make eye contact with you and will connect and work to please you! Obedience classes required with adoption. Also, application, interview, home check, adoption donation and legally binding contract. If that's too much trouble for you, then ask yourself if you really have time to add a puppy.

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Re: Parker- the pup that PBF built

Postby bullheaded » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:42 am

Good grief I am so in love with this guy. Makes me smile every time I see his picture. Good luck Parker, you deserve only the best. Thank you to everyone who had a hand in helping this little guy.
bullheaded
Matured Bully

Postby caped dog » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:42 am

currently my son is trying to vaccinate me from being sick of dogs... roflmao

not a single nibble.. trying another angle all together:

Snoring Chainsaw Piggy for Adoption: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pet/1869805856.html
caped dog
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby pblove » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:40 pm

any GOOD apps on Parker ?
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby mpetva2 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:16 pm

I was wondering how Parker was doig myself a few moments ago
mpetva2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Kingsgurl » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Parker got absooutely zero interest on PetFinder or Craigslist, but he is such a beguiling boy that he has suckered Molly (Caped Dog) into going official adoption on him. Guess the vaccination worked! roflmao
Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Libby » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Yay for Parker(Molly)!!!!

:headbang:
Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby FBODGRL » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:32 am

Libby wrote:Yay for Parker(Molly)!!!!

:headbang: