Dusty is a sweet playful girl! (BARCS)

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Dusty is a sweet playful girl! (BARCS)

Postby Maegan » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:47 pm

She is 4 years old and is eager to please! Her cute ears and personality will surely win you over! Come and visit her at BARCS animal shelter! We are open weekdays from 2-6 and weekends from 11-4! If you have any further questions you can email/text/call me any time! 443-974-2122!

Note: BARCS is at full capacity with dogs and cats and we have no where to put the animals coming into the shelter! Please, if you are looking to adopt a dog or a cat or would like to foster kittens/cats/dogs/puppies please contact me! We have a TON of awesome dogs and cats that need YOU!

Maegan
Newborn Bully

Re: Dusty is a sweet playful girl! (BARCS)

Postby PorkyPig » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Hello Maegan.
Dusty looks like shes a great dog. The bottom picture looks similar to my Porky, who I adopted from BARCS in late April. Even know I don't have the room for another dog I do check the BARCS website often. We were also taken by Milano (I think that's the right spelling) but it doesn't seem shes there anymore I hope she found a great forever home. Please keep up the good work at BARCS.

Dave N Porky
PorkyPig
Newborn Bully

Postby Bully_Love » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:25 pm

You adopted Porky?! That's awesome! :) I had no idea his adopter was on this forum, too cool. :))

Dusty is too cute! God I wish my rental community allowed pit bulls. :( I want to bring every dog from that shelter home.
Bully_Love
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby GuardianAMBULL » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Thanks for posting the BARCS dogs... they need as much exposure as possible. I have been MIA for awhile on the forum but I am trying to schedule some ME time to get back online more! :) Nice to see all you Baltimore people on here now. :)

I live in Baltimore City (Highlandtown).

Michelle
GuardianAMBULL
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Amie » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Bump! ... Dusty got adopted! Which is great news! Except that she apparently got adopted by idiots, because she came back - they got her home and realized she was "too big" so she's back at the shelter again and still needs a forever home!!!
Amie
Regulator

Postby Otis » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:17 am

Amie wrote:Bump! ... Dusty got adopted! Which is great news! Except that she apparently got adopted by idiots, because she came back - they got her home and realized she was "too big" so she's back at the shelter again and still needs a forever home!!!

This city is full of morons....geez! Did she grow a few feet in her short stay at their home?
Otis
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs