What makes your Pit bark the most ?

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby lucydog » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:18 pm

Possums, but it is a rare treat for them to see one.

If a dog walks by on a leash, they bark, but if one walks by without a leash, they totally go nuts. For some reason, they know it's wrong!

My lazy dogs have also mastered the art of letting out some half-azzed barks while barely lifting their heads up from the chair or bed.
lucydog
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Wednesday » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:44 am

My older pit (12 years old) is getting grumpy and barks at anything that makes noise in the night, or people walking by on the street when she is in the backyard, or anyone who knocks on the door. My younger girl doesn't really bark at much. She will bark at a lit candle ( :crazy: ), flashlights, and occassionally at a neighbor's dog, but she mostly yawn/whines (is there a term for that?) She will whine if she wants to sit in your lap, wants to go out, wants food, at shadows on the wall, or pretty much anything. Odd dog lol
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby Timmay » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:29 am

usually the door cause he needs to go to the bathroom, but the other day we were standing on the porch and there was a white plastic bag floating around in the air like in American bueaty, he seemed to like to bark at that for a min or two
Timmay

Previous

Return to Introductions