Hey all from Texas

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey all from Texas

Postby Bluerob » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:35 pm

Hello, I am new to the forum, i just found out about this through another unreleate forum.....I have 2 apbt, 1 very playful and full of enegery red/red nose Male-Rusty.....and 1-7month old Blue female-Isis. I have a love for all apbt's and can not get enough of them.....for the last 3 years i have been telling all my friends about how good they are and how loving mine are to me. Some of them have since gotten some very nice and very good looking apbt's. I am happy to be here and hope to get some pic's to show my two baby's :)
Bluerob

Postby Kaytlin » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:37 pm

:welcome: can't wait to see pics..
Kaytlin

Postby Bluerob » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:38 pm

I am sorry i did not put my name in. My name is Robert, I live in Dallas Texas, and I am looking foward to meeting new people with the same ints. in this wonderful breed
Bluerob

Postby lucydog » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:22 pm

Hi, Robert. We live in Dallas, too.
My signature has the link for our local ADBA club. www.lsspbc.com

Welcome!
lucydog
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby nessa » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:45 pm

Welcome to the board!
Kirby and I are in Dallas as well.
nessa
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby tjbsandy » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:57 am

:hi
tjbsandy

Postby Boo439 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:51 am

Welcome!!
Boo439

Postby Emi » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:56 am

Hello and welcome :)
Emi
Emi
Forum Junky

Postby mypitmika » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:04 am

Welcome!
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Bluerob » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:55 am

Kaytlin wrote::welcome: can't wait to see pics..

Thanks for all the big welcome's....as soon as i can get me a good cam to snap come pic and learn how to post I will get some up of the hole fam... :thumbsup:
Bluerob

Postby oko pol » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:02 pm

welcome! :inlove:
oko pol

Howdy

Postby RedneckPit » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:46 pm

I used to live in Texas, where you from ?
RedneckPit

Postby Bluerob » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:22 pm

Well I lived in The Colony for about 10 yrs and have now moved north of McKinney...a small up and growing town called Anna. I love it there just bought a house little over a year ago. Everyone in the com. is great and when the dogs and I go for a walk everyone wants to come and pet them.....they all ask what kinda dogs they are and all seem to be like but they are so nice..... :)) .....were did you live out here in Big Tx RedneckPit?
Bluerob

Postby Timmay » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:30 am

Bluerob wrote:Well I lived in The Colony for about 10 yrs and have now moved north of McKinney...a small up and growing town called Anna. I love it there just bought a house little over a year ago. Everyone in the com. is great and when the dogs and I go for a walk everyone wants to come and pet them.....they all ask what kinda dogs they are and all seem to be like but they are so nice..... :)) .....were did you live out here in Big Tx RedneckPit?

Haha I grew up in The Colony, now I live off lower greenville in dallas
Timmay

Return to Introductions