Looking for home in St. Louis Area

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Looking for home in St. Louis Area

Postby AriesGodofWar » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 am

Does anyone have a place in their heart for this guy? His name is Cutter. He is 1 1/2 years old and currently owned by the neighbor of a coworker. Owners just had preemie twins and are not coping well at all with the responsibilities of owning both a dog and infants :po: , I am told they generally are a little off altogether, but he does acknowledge that and called me asking if I could help. Cutter is currently not neutered, but some neighbors are pitching in and neutering and shots WILL be done before he goes anywhere. He has a good temperament and does well with other dogs, unknown with cats. My coworker lives next door and sees him everyday, and she says he is obedient, well mannered, and knows basic commands (sit, stay, down). I spoke with the owner who wanted to know if I could take him (unfortunately, I cannot as I am at my legal limit of 3). His pitch was that he was a great dog and not neutered, so he could be bred :po: I would like to find a home for this guy before the owner does something stupid, like putting him on Craigslist as a great breeding dog.......Get in touch with me via PM if you are interested, or if you know of any rescues in the area that might temporarily have room with a foster until a responsible forever home can be located. Mutts-n-Stuff which is a great group in the area which specializes in APBT rescue has been contacted, but like everyone else at the moment, is at capacity, but is letting the neighbors use their vet for the shots/sterilization. I fear that this is a bad situation for this dog and the breed in general if a new home for this guy is not found quickly as he apparently as of yesterday been banished to the yard according to my coworker. If anyone can help, has leads, ideas, etc, I would appreciate it.

Here are some pictures of this handsome guy:
AriesGodofWar
Super Bully

Re: Looking for home in St. Louis Area

Postby bullheaded » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:03 pm

oh my. He is adorable. He has that help me look in his eyes. So sad. I hope they dont do anything stupid. Good luch little man. I wish I had some leads for you but I dont.
bullheaded
Matured Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs