Crazy Daisy

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Crazy Daisy

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Daisy is a sweet little female pit bull from a bust in NC. She is about 40 lbs, red/white, crazy ears. Compact athletic body with energy to spare. She's super sweet, wonderful with people. Learning to accept other animals in her life and doing great. She's very needy, very clingy, very affectionate. She is really really soft, a harsh verbal correction will make her cringe as if you are beating her. She is a little inappropriate with other dogs, a little forward but will turn from a correction in her foster home. She will not start the fight but she will not walk away from one that is brought to her. She is spayed, UTD and the only thing I need to do is treat her heartworms but I am waiting until I have a nibble on a home. She is low positive and symptom free so I am keeping her on prevention and will test in 6 months if I haven't found her a home. If she finds a home, I will go ahead and treat her.

Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Re: Crazy Daisy

Postby Prairietx » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:57 pm

LOL. I'd say she's good with cats! I love her. What great ears. Hope she finds a great home.
Prairietx
Newborn Bully

Postby ilovetyson » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:19 pm

OMG I want that cat!! LOL!!

Daisy is tooooo Cute!
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Just bumping on Daisy, she's a drivey dog. I think she has sport potential. Very submissive to people, happy, eager to please. Can get overstimulated and a little wild at times. BALL NUTS. She can find balls on her own if I hide them in the yard. Loves to chase, hates to give it back. Here are a few videos. She's about 40 lbs. Good with other dogs, slow intros the best, crated when home alone and doesn't destroy her bedding. She likes bones and chews. No resource guarding from people. Not that interested in guarding food or treats from other animals but will hold onto a ball and growl when my dog Jack tries to mess with her. I think part of her likes the chase and part of her is afraid he will get the ball from her.

A video of her and Jack playing with an udder tug
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby INOCNTKITN187 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:52 pm

OMG, I'm in love. BUT I want the cat too! I will only take the pair together :) How do people find cats like this? I thought mine was the only one willing to tolerate my pittie gnawing on its head!
INOCNTKITN187
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Sadly, I will break up the pair and keep the cat ; ). I think the trick is boy and kitten. My female cats have never been thrilled about the dogs but the boys I have had.....they are much more interested.
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs