Have a little Faith

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Have a little Faith

Postby Scarsmommy » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:02 am

This adorable puppy was found laying on the middle of Nebraska Rd Friday night. She was covered head to toe in fleas .. literally felt like we took hundreds of fleas off of her. We took her Saturday to ACT to check for a microchip.. and there was none. So we reported that we have her to AC. We dewormed her and have scheduled her to get spayed and UTD on her shots this Friday. TG for the 10$ voucher. My girls named her Faith .. because although she was lonely and on the streets she still has lots of faith in her humans. She is a total lovebug and just wants attention.

Faith is going to need a forever home and she will be ready to go this weekend. Faith also has a small eye infection but we do not have the funds to get her to a vet. If anyone can help chip in for her we will greatly appreciate it.

Any questions please email me Beli0714@yahoo.com

Scarsmommy
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Have a little Faith

Postby Stormywinter » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 am

Oh she's just so adorable! Faith is a great name for her too! I wish I could have made my home her forever home, but my butt head Chow had other ideas in mind. I've shared the link on FB and I've put the word out to the people I would trust with her. Fingers and paws crossed a wonderful forever home is found soon for the little love bug. She really needs a do over and start life over on the right paw. Thanks again!!! :hug:
Stormywinter
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ilovetyson » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 pm

awww beautiful girl! :) I Hope she find her furever home!
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Scarsmommy » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 am

I am also starting to work on a few commands with her this week.. I am sure it won't take long for her to find a home. :)
Scarsmommy
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Scarsmommy » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Keep your fingers crossed everyone. Faith might have a home already.. We are meeting up with them this weekend hopefully .. and if all goes well Faith will be going to a great home. I am so excited for her and really hoping there other dog gets along with her.
Scarsmommy
Bully Lover 4 Life

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs