Hello!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello!!

Postby Chacie » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:20 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Chacie, i have two kids Leia age 3 and Dylan age 2. My hubby is in the military and we currently live on Long Island. We decided to get a dog about a year ago and feel in love with a little 6 month old APBT/Shep mix pup, her name is Faith. We have had her now for about 8 month. We decided about 3 weeks ago that we wanted another dog, so after falling in love with the APBT breed and having a half APBT who is absolutely wonderful with my kids, we decided we would love to have a full breed. After looking around for a few days i found a lady near by who had APBT pups, so we jumped on it and now have our precious little pit pup named Maverick, he is now 7 weeks old and a little charmer.

Anyhow before i write a book about myself...lol just thought i would stop in and say hello and i am looking forward to being a part of your forum here :D

Hugs
Chacie
Chacie

Postby Timmay » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:29 pm

welcome :)
Timmay

Postby oko pol » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:44 pm

WELCOME :thumbsup:
oko pol

Postby Boo439 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:59 pm

Welcome to the board!! I loved your intro. :)
Boo439

Postby mypitmika » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:22 pm

:hi welcome
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Chacie » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:37 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome :D Seems to be a great forum, i cant wait till i can post every where else in here :D

Hugs
Chacie
Chacie

Postby Boscoe13 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:47 pm

:welcome: Can't wait to see some pics!
Boscoe13

Postby Chacie » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:43 pm

Posted pic of my new pup in my AV :D Just thought i would let you all know, i will post more of both my doggies when i can get access to the rest of the forum, speaking of which, can anyone tell me how long that takes or if i need to do something else to gain access? Thank you all once again :D

Hugs
Chacie
Chacie

Postby pocketpit » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:47 pm

Your puppy is very cute!
pocketpit

Postby Kaytlin » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:26 pm

Your puppy is beautiful! Welcome to the board :hi
Kaytlin

Postby saturn2 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:37 pm

:welcome: I'd like to see pictures of your furkids too! lol

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby tjbsandy » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:28 am

:welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby pitbullforever » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:48 pm

:welcome: your puppy is cute. i would love to see pics of your pit/shep mix too she sounds really cute. :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby Lil Bella's Mommy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:45 pm

Welcome. I've noticed that it hardly takes any time at all for some to get access and for others it takes forever. I joined around the 15th or so and still do not have access, so I haunt the Introductions section. :frown:
Lil Bella's Mommy

Return to Introductions