man i'm sorry but here goes!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

man i'm sorry but here goes!

Postby jambo » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:31 am

o.k. yeah i know this isnt the forum but i've been waiting a week to post so here goes! advertizing my stud on the internet i run across this brain dead person who tries talking me into getting my dog neutered! and accused meof not knowing how many pitbulls are euthanized every day yada yada yada. i'm not riled over the debate i've been debating lesser gifted's on the dog deal for 20 years now! what riles me is that for the shear fact that this note has been posted it only adds to the hysteria that likeminded people (who believe her b.s.) are tring to create. this person didnt know me , and the real thing that flips my twinkie is him or her assumption that i wouldnt or dont interview prospects and get a solid feel for the relationship that follows.
here's my response:
o.k. first off rescuing means finding good homes with people who have the freedom and stability to give them the home they need. good dogs dont live forever and some nice people who own nice dogs might just want to replace their dog of a lifetime or ensure that they have access to mentally stable high quality dogs -of which i associate myself with.i take personal time and usually alot of expense is put out to make sure i find superb dogs for superb owners, you picked the wrong amateur to spew your maligned opinion to. i find it laughable that you expect all pitbull owners to spay and neuter their dogs. that's great! for your information this dog is close to 3 years old and it's only now that i turn him out to stud. -after i have personally dealt with him and ascertained his temperament, made sure he would mature healthy. in closing you make a fine point, i understand your concern.i'm open to debate the facts with you anytime-sincerely rob t. rural oregon

dont you tink that was 'nice'!! lol whoaboy der are some idgits among us!!!
please put this where it goes moderator -agin i've been waiting close to a week to post thx -rob apache's daddie!
jambo

Postby Red » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:58 am

i run across this brain dead person who tries talking me into getting my dog neutered! and accused meof not knowing how many pitbulls are euthanized every day yada yada yada.

That yadda yadda makes a lot of sense.I wouldn't say that this person is brain dead but rather that she is someone who knows what is happening to this breed and took the time to try to explain it to you.
Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby tjbsandy » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:37 am

Perhaps while you are waiting for access to post in the forum you should do some reading on the forum. You'll find lots of useful informatin with which to fight your fight. :thumbsup:
tjbsandy

Postby jambo » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:31 am

tjbsandy wrote:Perhaps while you are waiting for access to post in the forum you should do some reading on the forum. You'll find lots of useful informatin with which to fight your fight. :thumbsup:

ah so- i am grasshopper! thx i never thought of that!
jambo

Postby jambo » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:40 am

Red wrote:
i run across this brain dead person who tries talking me into getting my dog neutered! and accused meof not knowing how many pitbulls are euthanized every day yada yada yada.

That yadda yadda makes a lot of sense.I wouldn't say that this person is brain dead but rather that she is someone who knows what is happening to this breed and took the time to try to explain it to you.

i did clarify and in my humble opinion yada yada yada made plenty of sense being that i precluded ' accused me of not knowing how many pitbulls are euthanized every day ' you see i do know those things . i guess the real issue is she doesnt know me and that people that want every pitbull nuetered and spayed need or should get to know the person involved. it might be found that it isnt me who is crowding shelters and the streets with unwanted pitbulls. just my .02 .-rob
jambo

Re: man i'm sorry but here goes!

Postby blover27 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:44 am

jambo wrote:whoaboy der are some idgits among us!!!

:thumbsup:
blover27

Postby melkissa » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:50 am

I couldn't resist... sorry.
A responsible breeder: Supports rescue groups; knows his actions inevitably play some part in pet overpopulation and euthanasia (one of every four dogs in shelters is purebred). Even with all his efforts to stem over- population, he knows "cracks" will lead to canine deaths
melkissa

Postby whiskeyman » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:51 am

Later!

jeremy
whiskeyman

Postby tjbsandy » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:59 pm

whiskeyman wrote:Later!

jeremy

;)
tjbsandy

Postby pitbullforever » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:41 pm

i think you should do some reading on here. even good breeders help in pet overpopulation. i'm not judgeing you or your dog in any way but please do some reading on here.
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby AllAmericanPUP » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:10 pm

What you're talkin about is that you put your dog on ebay :po:
AllAmericanPUP

Return to Introductions