Meet Andy!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Meet Andy!

Postby ilovetyson » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Andy is about 8mo old. I Just got him to foster a cpl days ago. But he lived the last 5-6mo in the rescue's Shelter. And he is shy with some new people, and afraid of lots of things right now. So, the whole big world is all new to him. Because he is all Black.. we think that is why he is still with us. He is one of the sweetest dogs. And never goes too far from me. He learned in just over 24hrs to walk on a leash *All though it isn't heeling" But he is walking and not laying down now. Lol He went to two events yesterday..and another today. :) He is Zonked out next to me now. And will be going to my mom's with me tonight.
He is Dog/Cat Friendly. And Is Ok with kids, but SUPER Tiny ones.. scare him. Lol He just wants to be in someone's lap. He is good in the crate..and not one accident yet! *Knocks on wood* He is 35.8lbs as of today.. I put him on the scale at Petsmart :)

he is avail through the rescue I volunteer for.
Safesocietyoffl.com

Just thought I Would share.

Oo, We think he is Lab/Pit mix :)

ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Meet Andy!

Postby ammadien » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Oh my look at those ears! Good luck with the family search Andy!

Mate
ammadien
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby dogs4jen » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 am

Aw, good luck Andy.
dogs4jen
Forum Junky

Postby ilovetyson » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:48 am

Thanks! He needs a good home. He is such a doll to have around. Meet my mom's cats last night.. One Hissed.. and he backed off.. the other he played with. Lol That cat LOVES Dogs.. Will head butt them.. Rub on em.. And Andy LOVED it! :)
He hasn't had a accident yet! I know who ever takes him.. is gonna have a very Faithful dog.
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby ilovetyson » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Well It FINALLY Happened!!! Andy Found a home! :)

They came tonight with the 2yr old boy, and there other dog. And it went BEAUTIFULLY! :) He took to them SO Easily! But, he can't go home with them till next week.. I Don't have his Paperwork or anything on me! lol They wanted to take him home SO Bad! But, I am SO happy for him! :)
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Celesteandthebullies » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 am

Oh my gosh he looks like Twitch! A GSD/pit mix we had at the shelter this summer. Congrats on the new home! :peace:
Celesteandthebullies
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs