Pet only Airways

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Pet only Airways

Postby pblove » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:28 pm

http://petairways.com/content/how-pet-a ... s-your-pet

The Pet Airways Promise

We promise to transport your pet with lots of love, care, safety, and comfort in the main cabin.

Pet Airways is the first airline exclusively dedicated to pets - no humans please - and we take the job of providing a comfortable experience for pets very seriously.

We'll do everything in our power to make sure your pets get the best care during their journey because we're committed to taking care of our pet "pawsengers" as if they were our own.

Book Travel Endorsements
........................see link for more info
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Re: Pet only Airways

Postby Maryellen » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:08 am

crap they want dogs utd on vaccines.. i only have the rabies updated
Maryellen
Addicted to PBF

Postby spritecann » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:21 pm

I think this is good in theory and only if your moving across the U.S.
if your moving a to another state and its too far to drive and your airport is not one of the few listed and neither is the one your moving to your out of luck, alot of airports needs to be listed as well. I live in a major city and was shocked to find that mine was not listed and would have to drive hours out of my way, needless to say id rather take a road trip with my animals.
spritecann
Newborn Bully

Postby lilangel » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:43 pm

I've used petairways and they provided very good service. Not exactly, perfectly what I wanted, but it was perfectly good and the dogs arrived on time, in good shape, were cared for and walked while they waited to be picked up, were clean, no problems at all. None whatsoever. They provide the crates, (wish they'd told me I didn't have to provide them,) and did not allow a leash or collar to go with the dogs so they arrive essentially naked with a slip lead. If you are on a petairways route, I would recommend them. It is a great and much needed alternative to cargo shipping on a major airline and could save you days of driving.
lilangel
Bully Lover 4 Life

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs