Urgent HELP needed for transport- Washington pit lovers!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Urgent HELP needed for transport- Washington pit lovers!

Postby Rumpley » Thu May 27, 2004 11:40 am

Hi all you WA's,

I heard there are a few of you here in that state, per Chilliwackpitbull???? We are desperately trying to get an 11 week old pit puppy from Centralia, THIS Saturday, to at least Blaine or near the Vancouver, BC border, where I can pick her up.

A Miniature Pinscher rescue group can bring this puppy from Vancouver, WA to Centralia, but that's it. The Min Pin group has contacted local WA rescues, but they can't take her.

This puppy, was brought home by the husband, without wife's consent who is terrified of it because it's a PIT (god forbid) and wants it out of the house immediately. The puppy got into the house one day, and the wife actually locked herself in the bedroom, out of fear!!! This is such a pathetic situation indeed. :sad:

Right now for the last 3 weeks, it lives in their garage and back yard, and their kids play with it (luckily, it's getting some interaction.) She's a brown female, appropriately named Brownie. Can anyone help???? Either with transport or placement???
Rumpley
Bully Ambassador

Postby JaquelineC » Thu May 27, 2004 11:53 am

I may be able to help - I'm in WA, don't know Centralia well (though I've been there and have a good general idea of the location) - But I do know Blaine.

PM or email me with more info if you're interested in transport help (Jaqueline C@ wsmortgage .net - Spaces removed). We were supposed to do some travel for camping this weekend, but rain ruined that idea.

Let me know...

Jaqueline
JaquelineC

Postby HugABull1 » Thu May 27, 2004 12:07 pm

Jac, I pm'd you :))
HugABull1
www.HugABull.com

Thanks!

Postby Rumpley » Thu May 27, 2004 1:07 pm

Thanks Jaq. Hopefully it might work out.
Rumpley
Bully Ambassador

YYYEEEAAAHHH!

Postby Rumpley » Sat May 29, 2004 9:31 pm

Thank you to Jaq and Kirstan from 3 Bulldogs for making this happen, and improving my Washington geography skills! I get the new little rescue girl tomorrow, thanks to them! I think I already will have a home lined as well..things are looking way better for this little girl other than a life in the garage.
Rumpley
Bully Ambassador

Postby sam » Sun May 30, 2004 8:22 am

woo hoo!!!!!

that's so great!
sam
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby JaquelineC » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:34 pm

How's the little brown girl doing? She's quite the little firecracker, eh? Tugs a rope just as hard as the big boys!

How could anyone be scared of that little munchkin?? She was all lovin' puppy kisses at my house! So glad to hear you've got lotsa good apps for her, she's going to make someone a very happy bullydawg owner!

:headbang:
JaquelineC

Postby Kirstan » Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:53 pm

That girl baby is SO cute - they named her Lola which is very appropriate!

Thanks Jaq (and Shawn - sp?) for picking her up and holding her overnight with all your LOVELY dogs. Deuce's little face just kills me!

She'll probably be emailing you this evening - we both had problems at the border - what a hassle that can be.

kirstan
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs