My Pit Bull likes boogers!

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Postby rosiegirl » Tue May 25, 2004 8:21 am

yeah my dog loves :inlove: the boogers too. Except she will pin a person down and give them the old corkscrew tongue up the nostril to get them. Its gross!
rosiegirl

Postby whiskeyman » Tue May 25, 2004 4:17 pm

rosiegirl wrote:yeah my dog loves :inlove: the boogers too. Except she will pin a person down and give them the old corkscrew tongue up the nostril to get them. Its gross!

:yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

thats all i have to say about that

later
jeremy
whiskeyman

Postby Diabolical_nine » Wed May 26, 2004 9:21 pm

my female is really nasty, she will roll in a three day old raccoon corpse..
she likes puke, beer, vomit, boogers, cumtowels...whatever, so i think all dogs are nasty, its their nautre
Diabolical_nine

Postby wndrtwns04 » Thu May 27, 2004 1:17 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you really went there didn't ya? roflmao :yucky: roflmao
wndrtwns04

Postby hyperbole » Thu May 27, 2004 1:19 pm

Diabolical_nine wrote:my female is really nasty, she will roll in a three day old raccoon corpse..
she likes puke, beer, vomit, boogers, cumtowels...whatever, so i think all dogs are nasty, its their nautre

Don't hold back, D9.....seriously.......tell us what you REALLY think.

roflmao :)) :yucky:
hyperbole

Postby buckaroo » Thu May 27, 2004 1:29 pm

she likes puke, beer, vomit, boogers, cumtowels

Have you considered limiting your dogs access to these things?? If not, please do. That's disgusting.

:yucky:
buckaroo
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby phez718 » Thu May 27, 2004 1:36 pm

My friend's dog likes vomit, it's gross. He got seasick once and threw up and the dog started eating it. Needless to say, I had to go get the dog... :yucky:
phez718

Postby Anshey » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:57 pm

My dog likes cat turds. I have to hide the litter box. I guess that is why they call them poop eaters.
Anshey

Postby mnp13 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:01 pm

Anshey wrote:My dog likes cat turds. I have to hide the litter box. I guess that is why they call them poop eaters.

Be careful on this one! Litter can get impacted in their intestines and make them really sick.

That said, Ruby just looooves cat cookies :yucky:
mnp13

Postby Anshey » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:04 pm

She has not found the litter box in over a year. I found a really good hiding spot. Also I put a gate up so the cat can escape and crap in peace.
Anshey

warning

Postby bluesky1966 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:53 pm

"my female is really nasty, she will roll in a three day old raccoon corpse.. ."
be careful the recoon round wom eggs could be on that dead animal's fur ---if you get those eggs on your hand [from touching your dog]then to your mouth --just one egg can kill a person by migrating to their brain and wandering around until too much damage is done ---it happens to children most often of course :sad:
bluesky1966

Previous

Return to Health Issues