Me and Georgia Bean!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Magnanimous Matt
Newborn Bully

Me and Georgia Bean!

Postby Magnanimous Matt » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi my name is Matt and I'm from Manchester, NH.
I found the website through google and I always love talking about my Georgia so I signed up.

It's a funny story how I got her actually. I was living with a roommate who met a guy who's dog had just had puppies.
He worked full time and had a kid on the way so it was hard for him to find homes for the puppies so my roommate volunteered himself (and our apartment).
We ended up finding homes for seven puppies and the roommate kept one named Achilles.

Georgia (my dog now) ended up going to our neighbor who after about 6-8 weeks of having her was moving and came over and asked if we could watch her while he moved the last of his things. Said sure no problem, she came over all the time and loved playing with Achilles.
About 20-30 minutes later the phone rings, it's the neighbor and he says 'Yeah by the way that's your dog now' and hangs up.

The first couple of days we were trying to find her a new home (admittedly a bit half-heartedly as I was considering keeping her for myself). Her name was Aliya at the time but I didn't care for the name because every time I heard it I thought of the singer who died in the plane crash.

Then the second or so day we had her I looked at her and thought 'Georgia' and from there on she's been mine. (Though she thinks I'm hers)

This is the first pitt I've ever owned and I'll admit that before these dogs I even if just a little bit... Bought into the pitt bull media shenanigans.
But Georgia is an absolute sweeetheart and I couldn't have asked for a better or more well behaved dog. She is SO good with my 5 and 7 year old niece and nephew.

Here's some photos I took just yesterday while out in the backyard playing in the snow with her and her tennis ball.

Chasesmom
Bully Ambassador

Re: Me and Georgia Bean!

Postby Chasesmom » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Welcome!!

Georgie is puuurdy. I like her forehead wrinkles :)

Chasesdad
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Chasesdad » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Chasesmom wrote:Welcome!!

Georgie is puuurdy. I like her forehead wrinkles :)

X2

murphy2010
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby murphy2010 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 pm

She's lovely! :inlove:

:welcome:

patty

Postby patty » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Welcome to PBF!!!

Georgia Bean is gorgeous :inlove: