Baron *Mature* male in STL 2 YRS LATER

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Re: Baron *Mature* male in STL NEW PICS !

Postby jtalt7 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 am

Here are the pics I promised weeks ago.
So abused.....
jtalt7
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Baron *Mature* male in STL

Postby Ilovethepits » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:53 am

Dear Baron I am praying for you every day that your forever person finds you. Hang in there big boy. He is SO handsome!
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Adrianne » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:42 am

that last one is a heart breaker ! What a handsome boy :inlove:
Adrianne
Regulator

Postby jtalt7 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Yes everyone..........he is STILL available. It has been well over a year now and Baron is still laying on my couch. So much for a stay over on transport. Thought I would post a reminder about the big ol lug and ask for people to network for the guy. He isnt going anywhere if he doesnt find a home but it would be FABULOUS if he got a home before we have the baby the 1st of Oct.

So enough of my blabbing.........here is his bio and some pics taken today.

9yr old, mature, male American Pit Bull Terrier with a sense of humor, seeks a couch, daily walks and belly rubs from an adoptive family.

Baron has been long awaiting a family to call his own and now is the time to get him what he deserves. This big boy has been with us for well over a year and doesnt want to share his belly rubs any longer.

Yes Baron is an older guy but he still has a ton of energy and a wild side to him. He is obedient, house trained and crate trained and Baron has been fully vetted throughout his time with us and is in perfect health.

This boy does not like to share his time with small furries so no cats or small dogs for him. He does however get along with bigger dogs that can put up with his antics. Lets just say Baron acts like a dumb jock at times and forgets about a little thing called personal personal space.

Baron walks beautifully on a leash and really doesnt require a ton of exercise to be content. His only flaw is his fear of thunderstorms and here in St Louis we have had our share this year. But it is ok, Baron's foster mom has figured out a routine for this boy so that he feels comfortable despite the thunder and lightening.

Lets not let Baron go another minute without a couch and home to call his own. Please contact us if you would want to meet this big ol guy !

jtalt7
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby patty » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:07 pm

My heart HURTS when I look at Baron, I would love to have him sooooooooo bad. But, I have a 8 year DA male.

Oh, Baron I hope you find your perfect family. Until then you are in great loving hands and that is comforting.
patty
Forum Junky

Postby ilikelily » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 pm

cross-posted him up on FB.
If you happen to get an app. on here from around here, I would be happy to do a home check and help with the transport.
ilikelily
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby jtalt7 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi............

I am still available.
jtalt7
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Adrianne » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:54 pm

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Adrianne
Regulator

Postby Prairietx » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Oh my goodness! I love his photos. He is so handsome. Good luck finding him a great home.
Prairietx
Newborn Bully

Postby Nickdawg » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:49 am

such a hunk.
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby ilovetyson » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Omg, Poor guy! He is Sooo handsome! I wish people would see how wonderful Seniors are!
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Baron *Mature* male in STL 2 YRS LATER

Postby jtalt7 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:22 pm

My name is Baron and I am sad

I have been with my foster lady now for 2 years and I have had NO INTEREST from anyone wanting to take me home. I am a great dog that is easy to keep but needs a home that has breed experience.

ARE YOU LISTENING !

OK, now that I have your attention, let me reiterate............I would like a home of my own, no other 4 leggers please. I can be dog friendly but I can be extremely overbearing which can lead to problems. Besides, I am in my golden year (10yrs old) and I want my OWN home and my OWN people, is that too much to ask ! I am currently living with an infant and am unphased by his crying and antics. I am however not very mindful of my size and would be best with a house with older children. I wouldnt hurt a fly on purpose, I would just crush it with my love.

YOU STILL WITH ME?

Ok, I am housebroken, crate trained and know my basic obedience. It is best if I have a fenced in yard as I see small furries as a fun game of lure coursing and I am sure you would like to keep your arm attached to your body so it is best to keep them out of the yard :) I have a bout 15 minutes of energy in the day and the rest of the time is spent on my couch.

LOOK INTO MY EYES.......................

You WILL think of me tonight. You WILL talk about me to your friends. You WILL help me find a home so that I do NOT have to spend another day as a 'foster' dog and can have a home of my own. You WILL NEVER forget about me.

DO WE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING????

Do you understand the task at hand? Ok, Operation FIND BARON A HOME starts NOW ! So get busy people, times a wasting and I need my PEOPLE !

Oh and can my stuffy come with me please ?
jtalt7
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Adrianne » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Awww you know I wish I could have him. I've always loved him! I fear he would be driven NUTS by my maligators.
Adrianne
Regulator

Postby greenkozi » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:26 pm

man, i still love this dog. does he have a page? i'll look for it right now, i'm probably missing it, and put it on twitter tomorrow for tweetapettuesday
greenkozi
Bully Ambassador

Postby Angela Adams » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:32 pm

awww. that slideshow was fantastic. I will share him on my FB.
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs