Girl that I am pulling from death row..

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Girl that I am pulling from death row..

Postby Chinamama » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

This girl stole my heart before Christmas . She was dumped in a shelter without her 1 week old puppies. We never did find out what happened to her puppies,but she didn't stand a chance at the pound I told them to hold onto her and once she gained some weight and was able to get fixed I would bring her home. When she arrived at the shelter she was bone thin and engorged with milk, scared to death of the other dogs that were barking at the shelter. I was afraid that she might deteriorate . She is still a very scared girl but has really started coming around but her fee is paid and they are taking her to get fixed and updated on her shots Tuesday. Then she will come home with me where I will foster her while she heals and gains more weight. I will temperment test her ,and evaluate her seeing how she does with other dogs,kids etc.I think she will pass with passing colors.. First few times I visited her at the shelter she would tremble and hide over in the far corner, and now she will walk over to me and allow me to love on her. I also brought her some chicken and she ate that.Once she is all healed up and evaluated she will be available for adoption . If anyone may possibly be intrested in her please send me a personal message and I will send you and adoption application.I have attached pictures of her when she first arrived at the shelter (before Christmas) And pics from today . She has really put on weight and looks so much better!!!
Chinamama
Newborn Bully

Re: Girl that I am pulling from death row..

Postby patty » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 am

She looks soooo much better. Thanks for caring about her. Wishing her the very best.
patty
Forum Junky

Postby murphy2010 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:03 am

Oh, GOD... the before picture is horrific. That's what Murphy looked like when we first took him in, except he was only about three months old, and one of his ribs stuck out (it was broken). Thank you SO much for saving her. I can't bear to see stuff like this.
murphy2010
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Chinamama » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:26 am

I will be lucky if I don't fall in love with her just like I did China and end up with Three lol. My husband says no but we will see I am just glad she is getting out of there ..
Chinamama
Newborn Bully

Postby kitcatt27 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Aww! Her AFTER pics look great!! Thanks for sharing your story and for having the heart to save & foster her. I hope someone will give her her forever home :) Keep us updated

- CATT -
kitcatt27
Newborn Bully

Postby April » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:12 pm

wow awesome after pictures, hope she finds a forever home soon. :thumbsup:
April
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs