Hey!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Antipitbulllaw! » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:25 pm

Yeah shure i translate it

I used a translator cause im a little lazy hehe

The pitbull law from 1993 write that each dog WITH the external characteristics of so-called pitbull can be finished, but WITHOUT a correct chip or pedigree WITHOUT PARDON. I find this outrageously. The dog is tested in absolutely no respect on its character, but only on its appearance. And this appearance is for the Dutch government sufficient assassinate the dog. Before Stafford CAN foresail cherry breed uberhaupt, become both the male and the vrouwtje submitted to a character test, succeeds them for this test, then they can get nestje. Why stamboomloze then can none can Staffords use of this test? It can save their life, and the little boss saves much sorrow! Our pursuit: Abolition of assessing external, setting-up of assessing on character, so that not each Staffordshire Terrier are zomaar assassinated! This site has been meant as digital signature action. People who sign here are against this law, and find also that this law must be adapted. All signatures will be offered to the ministry of agriculture, nature conservation and fishery. For Spike it is unfortunately already late, late this do not happen, support this action! Move aub your complete name and place of residence in your mail!!!!! Kind regards, Niels, Yonina and Wendy

Antipitbulllaw!

Postby Antipitbulllaw! » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:30 pm

And thanxx for all the support It feels good that i know that people standing behind me! we are 28 hours online now and we have 323 names that signed!
Antipitbulllaw!

Postby ShadowWolf » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:06 pm

Signed! Good luck!
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby Antipitbulllaw! » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:49 am

Thanxx people for signing.. but we need more :sad: so please send the link to everyone..

I writed a colum for a magazine.. it coming out over 2 weeks... i hope it works! We fighting against the law for the dogs and the owners.. But we neeeeeeeeed more! So please help us!
Antipitbulllaw!

Postby dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:31 am

the petition link isnt working please fix it cuz id like 2 sign
dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net

Previous

Return to Introductions