Meatball....yes Meatball SW Michigan

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Re: Meatball....yes Meatball SW Michigan

Postby Madeleinemom » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:42 am

Thank you for the info - what it is with people and having kids ... and the dog(s) suffer? My MIL had 10 kids, and there was always a dog as part of the family during all those years (GSDs or Rotts). I don't think that she or her husband would have ever considered 'getting rid' of the canines ... or allowed for the dog to turn into a widebody ...

But Meatball is looking so much better already! Love the tail blur :)
Madeleinemom
Adolescent Bully

Postby Megan » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 pm

I can't believe he is back...but thank GOD he came back, as in the little time he's been back he looks so much better already... Oh meatball... I've always loved this boy!
Megan
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby akaspaddero » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:44 pm

*BUMP*
akaspaddero
Addicted to PBF

Postby luvnstuff » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Megan wrote:I can't believe he is back...but thank GOD he came back, as in the little time he's been back he looks so much better already... Oh meatball... I've always loved this boy!

Hi Megan! Ya.. I was shocked too.

Meatball will be at PETCO in MUSKEGON MICH this Sunday Feb 20 ..1ish (i am forever late) til 4:30
And he will be the "Dog of the Day " on wzzm13.com noon news this coming Thursday Feb 23 , I will post the link after taping.
LETS just hope the lil bugger doesnt see that microphone as one big stuffed animal or we might be the next viral video hahaha.

He played a few times with woody in the house yet (not full out in yard ..its too easy to get triggered by dog walkers for Woody and Virgil and worry that will trigger a fear response in Meat ball... dont want ANY mistakes), but in house he gets very excited, play bows, jumps around tail wagging and gets very happy. Dog aggression... hum havent seen any still. Just wonder if he , like I wondered just got SICK of being picked on from the dog in the last home? .....
luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby brunomom » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:08 pm

I am gonna stop in to see you both! I just saw your post on FB about being in town (as I am visiting) and I am just beyond excited to finally meet a PBFer AND a PBRer!!! :) And Meatball of course! See you tomorrow Stacie. I'll be the crazy looking lady with 3 little girls going in 3 different directions looking a little frazzled I am sure. :)
brunomom
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby luvnstuff » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 am

brunomom wrote:I am gonna stop in to see you both! I just saw your post on FB about being in town (as I am visiting) and I am just beyond excited to finally meet a PBFer AND a PBRer!!! :) And Meatball of course! See you tomorrow Stacie. I'll be the crazy looking lady with 3 little girls going in 3 different directions looking a little frazzled I am sure. :)

I am would to meet you guys, but check FB or here in the late am.. if the weather goes nuts we arent driving over, I live in North and East of Grand RApids, so its an hour over and an hour back , if the 1" an hour snow and freezing rain happen we wont be able to make it over.. DANGIT.. we really want to come over.. But we know how the weather man is wrong alot... l o l. so check in the late am! and paws crossed the weather doesnt happen til later..at least not til on the way home..
luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby luvnstuff » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:15 am

bump lil buddy still is in desperate need of foster and or adoptive home..
Scooter is back and pound is full. SOS.
luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 pm

luvnstuff wrote:bump lil buddy still is in desperate need of foster and or adoptive home..
Scooter is back and pound is full. SOS.

Oh my -- hope a good home comes around!
mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby ClickNtreat » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:32 am

Bump for meatball
ClickNtreat
Adolescent Bully

Postby luvnstuff » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:35 am

Thanks Click N Treat. Yup.. the lil walrus is still here.
I had this in the Gallery but should but it here too..feel free to pass the video to anyone you know wanting their very own pet walrus !
luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby wildwobin » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Too cute.....BUMP for Meatball......If I could take him I would :po: BSL
wildwobin
Newborn Bully

Postby bullheaded » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:08 am

bumping the meatball. Gosh I love this guy. as with most of us though my house is beyond full and with a baby on the way this house would not be a good fit. but how I wish it was. Good luck little buddy. How is he doing? More importantly how are YOU doing?
bullheaded
Matured Bully

Postby luvnstuff » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:12 pm

bullheaded wrote:bumping the meatball. Gosh I love this guy. as with most of us though my house is beyond full and with a baby on the way this house would not be a good fit. but how I wish it was. Good luck little buddy. How is he doing? More importantly how are YOU doing?

Meaty is doing "ok" seems depressed wants humans badly. And is limping ..has appt with vet on Monday to confirm it is his arthiritis flaring up. The weight is coming off SLOW... his girth is not helping at all. and continues to really make me mad he is this FAT. whatever his problems are from joints.. the weight on him is abusive in MY opinion.

Me, actually I am so overwrought with dogs , being two over limit is sucking my energy and my time to an all time low. its not good. I feel I am not doing any thing a favor. But the only choice is to dump them back at the pound where they will probably either be euthanzied before finding a home (as we are OVER capacity pretty much daily) or have them exposed to god knows what and sent back here. So either way we are all F * ed. :0(
sigh
luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby bullheaded » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:31 pm

I really do wish I had magic words to make it all better for you. :hug: I think about you and the doggies a lot. Please hang in there but when you feel like you are truely losing your sanity its not good for anyone. It's just such a lose lose situation I really cant imagine how you feel. Unfortunetly all I am able to offer you is my prayers and encouragement. I truely wish i could do more.
bullheaded
Matured Bully

Postby ilovetyson » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:54 am

bullheaded wrote:I really do wish I had magic words to make it all better for you. :hug: I think about you and the doggies a lot. Please hang in there but when you feel like you are truely losing your sanity its not good for anyone. It's just such a lose lose situation I really cant imagine how you feel. Unfortunetly all I am able to offer you is my prayers and encouragement. I truely wish i could do more.

thats about all I can say at this point. I Have been in your shoes where I felt I was loosing it. And the foster I had.. wasn't finding another foster home. But, luckily, he found his forever home.
I do hope this happens for Meatball as well! I don't know anyone up that way to help.. :( Wish I Did
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs