Hey Everyone! I'm new!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey Everyone! I'm new!

Postby PitBullGem » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:18 pm

Hi all, My name is Tiffany and I'm new here as of today! Got my cutie pie on my profile pic too. His name is Kam (short for Kameron, or Cam shaft if you ask my fiance.. hehe). He's only 9 months old but already about 60-65 pounds, not fat though, all muscle. He'll be a big boy I guess! Oh yeah and I have this cute story too that just shows how good a pit bull can be when you treat it right. Oh so, about maybe 4 months ago we rescued a wild kitten from my parent's house in the woods. It walked right up to me and wouldn't stay with its litter so I brought it home with me to see if my fiance would let me keep it. She is was adorable but by that time Kam was almost probably about 40 pounds and the cat could fit right in my palm. At first I was worried if he would crush her, even if by accident but as soon as he saw her we made sure we told him how good he was and everything and right then he gave her the biggest doggie kiss ever. It was love at first sight. Since the first day they have been inseparable. She was practically raised by our Kam and its funny now because she really acts more like him than any cat I've seen. Anyway, long story short (kinda) they still sleep side by side and they curl up together more often than not. They play too, a little rough but he never hurts her. Even when he picks her up by her head and flips her over, he doesn't hurt her. Its so great to know that a breed with such a bad rep from just a few bad owners can be the best dog in the world.
PitBullGem

Postby pocketpit » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:32 pm

:welcome:
pocketpit

Postby Shockwav » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:24 pm

Welcome to the forum!! :peace:
Shockwav

Postby Noriko525 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:47 pm

Welcome! :hi
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Lil Bella's Mommy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:27 am

Hi there. Welcome.
Lil Bella's Mommy

Postby tjbsandy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:00 am

:hi
tjbsandy

Postby Timmay » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:29 am

:welcome:
Timmay

Postby Boo439 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:59 am

Welcome to the board!! Kam is very cute. I happen to like your fiance's interpretation of "Cam." :))
Boo439

Postby spane1 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:05 pm

:hi
spane1

Postby mypitmika » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:13 pm

Kam is adorable! Welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby PitBullGem » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:58 pm

Thanks everyone for your comments! I think I'm quickly becoming addicted to this forum... I've only been here two days and already posted lots! LOL... ok so not compared to most of you but hey! I'm new so give me a break! Hope to hear from you all again soon!
PitBullGem

Return to Introductions